Moneycontrol PRO
you are here: HomeNewsTechnology

Another iPhone catches fire, this time in Brazil

We were hoping that the news about an iPhone self combusting was an isolated one, but it seems that that‘s not it.

December 01, 2011 / 03:15 PM IST

We were hoping that the news about an iPhone self combusting was an isolated one, but it seems that that’s not it. In what is the second case in less than a week, a guy named Ayla Paulo Mota from Brazil saw his iPhone 4 get short circuited and burn just fifteen inches from his face.

Click here for full story
Sections
ISO 27001 - BSI Assurance Mark