The Manipal group, which has nearly 8,000 beds across 28 hospitals, is expected to pursue a listing on Dalal Street in the next 1-2 years and has been on a consolidation drive
The investment will position HFE for continued growth and to also support its efforts to expand its renewable energy capacity and capabilities across technologies, the two sides said
Swedish investment firm EQT AB has also been exploring a potential investment in Frankfurt-listed Vantage Towers AG, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing confidential information. Vodafone has invited suitors to participate in an auction process, according to the people.
The stock dropped 1.3 percent to Rs 357 on BSE at 9.20 am. So far this year it fell over 18 percent.
The transaction, via a block deal, will be executed through Kayak Investment, which is the KKR-affiliated entity that has invested in the healthcare company.
KKR is likely to raise Rs 9000 crore via the share sale and will sell entire 26.7 crore shares, reported CNBC-TV18.
HUFT is on an expansion spree, with plans to add 20 new stores in 2022 and strengthen omnichannel presence
CPPIB currently holds 2.15 percent stake while KKR holds 4.85 percent stake in the firm. Based on the market cap of Indus Towers at the end of day's trade on July 8, the combined 7 percent stake is worth Rs 3,952 crore.
The global economy entered 2022 coping with macro stresses of runaway inflation, global political uncertainties and escalating tensions, supply chain disruptions, and calls for urgent climate action, the authors said
Making an impression as a left-arm pacer in his first season of IPL, Mohsin took a wicket in each of his first two overs, giving away only six runs in them.
A brilliant unbeaten 140 in an unseparated 210-run opening partnership with his skipper KL Rahul silenced all his detractors.
Kotak Investment Advisors Limited, which manages Kotak Alternate Assets was set up in early 2005 to bring a sharper focus to Kotak’s alternate assets practice and has raised/managed/advised in aggregate over $5.1 billion across different asset classes
RR, LSG, Royal Challengers Bangalore and either Delhi Capitals or Punjab Kings can finish with 16 points each and fight for the three Play Offs spots.
Russell hit an unbeaten 49 off 28 balls in Kolkata’s strong total of 177-6 and took 3-22
When you have two world-class bowlers in Southee and Australia Test captain Pat Cummins share the new ball, it is not going to be easy for the opposition batsmen. Add to them the utility of Andre Russell, who cleverly mixes his slower ones.
At DY Patil Stadium, the cricketing world saw Bumrah at his best and why he is still regarded as one of the most feared bowlers in world cricket.
Mumbai Indians, already out of the Play Offs race, were bowled out for 113 in 17.3 overs to give KKR a 52-run victory.
Dinesh Karthik has completely changed the script for the Royal Challengers Bangalore this season with his approach, and has shown a mind that understands the T20 format better than most.
Rana, who hit an unbeaten 48, anchored the 153-run chase on a slow-paced Wankhede wicket to help KKR beat RR by seven wickets on Monday and snap their five-match losing streak.
KKR first restricted RR to 152 for five after opting to bowl and then chased down the target with five balls to spare to return to winning ways and heave a sigh of relief.
Playing only his third match in this IPL 2022, Singh already made his presence felt against Gujarat Titans with four catches in the deep and scoring 35 runs
With Iyer and Rana ticking the scores along without taking much risks, KKR needed one big over to turn things around in their favour. That big over came in the 11th over sent down by Ravichandran Ashwin, who had before this match taken eight wickets for RR this season.
KKR surpassed Rajasthan Royals’ below-par 152 for five to win with five balls to spare. Rinku Singh complemented the efforts of Iyer and Rana with a quick 42 not out off 23 balls
A buyout of Toshiba, which has a market capitalization of almost $18 billion, would possibly be private equity’s biggest ever deal in the country.
For Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav in particular, the 15th Indian Premier League has given them a chance at redemption.