Balrampur Chini Q4 sales seen up 20% at Rs 565 cr
Balrampur Chini is to announce its fourth quarter results. According to CNBC-TV18‘s estimates, the company‘s Q4 sales are seen up 20.4% at Rs 565 crore versus Rs 469.3 crore.
May 28, 2012 / 01:13 PM IST
Balrampur Chini is to announce its fourth quarter results. According to CNBC-TV18’s estimates, the company’s Q4 sales are seen up 20.4% at Rs 565 crore versus Rs 469.3 crore.
Its EBITDA is seen down 60% at Rs 86 crore versus Rs 205.9 crore.
Its OPM is seen 15.2% versus 43.9% .
The company’s PAT is seen down 65% at Rs 40 crore versus Rs 112.8 crore.
* Street expects a modest profit, but high chances of a disappointment
* High cane costs and subdued domestic realizations will keep the sugar division under pressure (likely loss)
* Realizations are expected to be down about 1% QoQ at Rs 28.5/kg
* YoY topline growth will be mainly led by higher sales volumes
* Sales volume expected at 1.4 lakh tonnnes Vs 1.1 lakh tonnes YoY
* Allied businesses will be the key support, Will offset sugar losses
* Expect Distillery realizations up 10% YoY and cogen +5% YoY