Moneycontrol Be a Pro
Get App
SENSEX NIFTY
YOU ARE HERE > MONEYCONTROL > MARKETS > CONSTRUCTION & CONTRACTING - REAL ESTATE > News - Arihant Superstructures

Arihant Superstructures

BSE: 506194|NSE: ARIHANTSUP|ISIN: INE643K01018|SECTOR: Construction & Contracting - Real Estate
SET ALERT
|
ADD TO PORTFOLIO
|
WATCHLIST
LIVE
BSE
Oct 22, 16:00
29.35
-1.5 (-4.86%)
VOLUME 3
LIVE
NSE
Oct 22, 15:44
26.95
0.95 (3.65%)
VOLUME 12,115
News on Arihant Superstructures
Select Year: 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2000-2005
Arihant Superstructures: Outcome of board meeting

3.10 pm | 11 Nov 2016 |  Source: Moneycontrol.com

Arihant Superstructures Ltd has informed BSE regarding Outcome of Board Meeting held on November 11, 2016....

Arihant Superstructures' board meeting on November 11, 2016

1.59 pm | 28 Oct 2016 |  Source: Moneycontrol.com

Arihant Superstructures Ltd has informed BSE that a Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on November 11, 2016, to consider th...

Arihant Superstructures' CFO Aman Verma resigns

2.42 pm | 07 Oct 2016 |  Source: Moneycontrol.com

Arihant Superstructures Ltd has informed BSE that Mr. Aman Verma has resigned from the post of Chief Financial Officer of the Company w.e.f. October 0...

Arihant Superstructures: Outcome of AGM

3.26 pm | 20 Sep 2016 |  Source: Moneycontrol.com

Arihant Superstructures Ltd has informed BSE that the 33rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company was held on September 20, 2016....

Arihant Superstructures: Outcome of board meeting

10.40 pm | 03 Aug 2016 |  Source: Moneycontrol.com

Arihant Superstructures has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on August 03, 2016....

Arihant Superstructures' director Rajesh Aggarwal resigns

3.57 pm | 25 Jul 2016 |  Source: Moneycontrol.com

Arihant Superstructures Ltd has informed BSE that Mr. Rajesh Aggarwal has resigned from the post of Additional Whole Time Director of the Company w.e....

Long-term debt up due to expansion: Arihant Superstructures 

12.57 pm | 02 May 2016 |  Source: CNBC-TV18

Aman Verma, the Chief Financial Officer of Arihant Superstructures says the key to sustainable growth is the identification of right products at right...

Sale of 210 units valued at Rs 200 cr; see better FY17: Arihant 

2.45 pm | 30 Mar 2016 |  Source: CNBC-TV18

The company expects a better FY17 on back of four new launches, says Aman Verma, CFO of Arihant Superstructures....

Paid Rs 20cr for Navi Mumbai land; to get 77% rev share: Arihant 

10.55 am | 18 Mar 2016 |  Source: CNBC-TV18

Aman Verma, CFO of Arihant Superstructures says the revenue share is 23:77, that is 77 percent will be retained by Arihant and the rest 23 percent wil...

Arihant Super consolidated Dec '15 sales at Rs 38.26 crore

9.07 am | 02 Feb 2016 |  Source: Moneycontrol.com

Arihant Superstructures has reported a consolidated total income from operations of Rs 38.26 crore and a net profit of Rs 9.11 crore for the quarter e...

Arihant Superstructures board meeting on Jan 30, 2016

8.28 pm | 21 Jan 2016 |  Source: Moneycontrol.com

Arihant Superstructures has informed that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on January 30, 2016....

1
Quick Links for Arihant Superstructures
Explore Moneycontrol
Stocks     A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Others
Mutual Funds     A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.