Belgium finished at the top of their qualifying group. Their FIFA ranking is 3.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to be held in Russia from 14th June to 15th July. All teams have qualified for the tournament and these teams are required to register a squad of 23 players, which includes three goalkeepers. Only players from this squad can play in the tournament.
The 32 teams will be divided into eight groups of four teams each – Group A to Group H. The four teams in Group G are: Belgium, England, Panama and Tunisia.
Belgium finished at the top of their qualifying group. Their FIFA ranking is 3. Let’s look at Belgium’s official squad for FIFA World Cup, 2018.
Coach: Roberto Martínez
- Thibaut Courtois - Goalkeeper - 26 years old - 57 caps
- Toby Alderweireld - Defender - 29 years old - 73 caps
- Thomas Vermaelen - Defender - 32 years old - 64 caps
- Vincent Kompany - Defender - 32 years old - 74 caps
- Jan Vertonghen - Defender - 31 years old - 101 caps
- Axel Witsel - Midfielder - 29 years old - 86 caps
- Kevin De Bruyne - Midfielder - 26 years old - 58 caps
- Marouane Fellaini - Midfielder - 30 years old - 80 caps
- Romelu Lukaku - Forward - 25 years old - 65 caps
- Eden Hazard (captain) - Forward - 27 years old - 83 caps
- Yannick Carrasco - Midfielder - 24 years old - 24 caps
- Simon Mignolet - Goalkeeper - 30 years old - 21 caps
- Koen Casteels - Goalkeeper - 25 years old - 0 caps
- Dries Mertens - Forward - 31 years old - 66 caps
- Thomas Meunier - Defender - 26 years old - 24 caps
- Thorgan Hazard - Midfielder - 25 years old - 9 caps
- Youri Tielemans - Midfielder - 21 years old - 7 caps
- Adnan Januzaj - Forward - 23 years old - 8 caps
- Mousa Dembélé - Midfielder - 30 years old - 74 caps
- Dedryck Boyata - Defender - 27 years old - 6 caps
- Michy Batshuayi - Forward - 24 years old - 14 caps
- Nacer Chadli - Midfielder - 28 years old - 42 caps
- Leander Dendoncker - Defender - 23 years old - 4 caps