May 14, 2021 12:44 PM IST
- May 14, 2021 12:44 PM IST
- Mar 02, 2021 10:40 AM IST
DIPAM, in December, had invited expressions of interest (EoI) for strategic disinvestment of government's entire stake of 63.75 percent in Shipping Corp
- Mar 01, 2021 08:40 PM IST
The Cabinet had in November last year given an in-principle approval for strategic divestment of Shipping Corp and Container Corp of India Ltd.
- Feb 05, 2021 09:30 PM IST
The company had posted a consolidated profit of Rs 295.24 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, Shipping Corporation of India said in a filing to BSE.
- Dec 27, 2020 03:00 PM IST
The target of Rs 2.10 lakh crore, includes Rs 1.20 lakh crore from CPSE disinvestments and Rs 90,000 crore from stake sale in state-run financial institutions, including LIC and IDBI.
- Nov 07, 2020 02:39 PM IST
The shipping company had reported a net loss of Rs 40.91 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, it said in a regulatory filing to the BSE.
- Aug 10, 2020 09:33 AM IST
- Jun 02, 2020 09:35 AM IST
- May 30, 2020 09:08 PM IST
The state-owned company had clocked a consolidated profit of Rs 60.68 crore for the corresponding quarter in 2018-19, it said in a regulatory filing.
- Feb 07, 2020 11:40 AM IST
- Feb 05, 2020 09:32 AM IST
- Feb 04, 2020 08:10 PM IST
Total consolidated income rose to Rs 1,281.60 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs 1,100.66 crore in the year-ago period.
- Nov 06, 2019 08:50 PM IST
Consolidated total income of the company in the July-September quarter marginally increased to Rs 1,064.28 crore from Rs 1,052.11 crore in the year-ago period.
- Sep 25, 2019 01:58 PM IST
As per strategic divestment policy, the government can cut its holding in companies to below 51 percent and transfer management control.
- Aug 12, 2019 01:20 PM IST
- May 29, 2019 10:37 AM IST
- Feb 07, 2019 05:48 PM IST
- Aug 03, 2018 09:50 PM IST
During April-June 2018, the company's expenses were at Rs 1,105.09 crore, higher from Rs 892.59 crore during the same quarter in 2017-18 fiscal.
- Jul 06, 2018 11:14 AM IST
Gadkari said state-run SCI will lease out the assets to private parties who may have difficulties arranging the capital but can deploy the assets locally for productive uses.
- Feb 13, 2018 09:02 PM IST
The company had clocked a profit of Rs 9.69 crore in the third quarter of 2016-17.
- Nov 17, 2017 05:24 PM IST
Kotak Securities recommended accumulate rating on Shipping Corporation of India with a target price of Rs 110 in its research report dated November 07, 2017.
- Aug 29, 2017 03:22 PM IST
Mitessh Thakkar of miteshthacker.com is of the view that one can buy Shipping Corporation of India and sell Motherson Sumi Systems.
- Aug 07, 2017 07:54 AM IST
Sumeet Jain of Destimoney Securities advises buying BEML with a target of Rs 1750.
- Aug 04, 2017 12:13 PM IST
Nifty@10,000 is more of a psychological level than anything else. The only concern is that at this level, markets are fairly priced but that does not mean it is on the verge of a big correction.