Jun 11, 2021 10:41 AM IST
With the pace of vaccination rising, we expect significant improvement in mobility from H2 and a very strong comeback in footwear demand. Bata India stands to gain
- Dec 01, 2020 09:15 AM IST
Railway companies such as RITES and IRCON witness sharp recovery in business, and if sustained, this could be the start of a new cycle
- Nov 17, 2020 09:24 AM IST
Divestment of Netherlands business and de-leveraging of the balance sheet hold the key for Tata Steel
- Nov 03, 2020 11:49 AM IST
In the next three years, Cadila plans to launch 45 injectables, which are expected to generate revenue of USD 150-200 million at peak
- Oct 07, 2020 09:40 AM IST
Cummins is making efforts to piggyback on sectors that are relatively insulated from the stress in the industry such as railways, highway constructions and oil & gas
- Sep 03, 2020 09:26 AM IST
Bright prospects, resilient business but valuations of Jubilant FoodWorks are expensive
- Aug 31, 2020 09:14 AM IST
High dividend yield and de-merger of the steel plant to support valuation going forward
- Aug 27, 2020 09:26 AM IST
Lower churn-out of subscribers, various cost reduction measures, and an asset light business model positives for IndiaMart
- Jul 30, 2020 10:29 PM IST
A combination of the work from home culture due to Covid-19, strong traction of JioGigaFiber services and tariff hikes propelled Jio's growth
- Jun 10, 2020 11:48 AM IST
- May 15, 2020 10:36 AM IST
- Jan 29, 2020 09:32 AM IST
- Jan 14, 2020 10:18 AM IST
- Dec 10, 2019 09:41 AM IST
- Oct 24, 2019 08:37 AM IST
- Sep 16, 2019 10:07 AM IST
- Sep 09, 2019 09:21 AM IST
- Aug 27, 2019 03:39 PM IST
- Jun 18, 2019 03:45 PM IST
- Jun 12, 2019 10:36 AM IST
- Jan 25, 2018 12:43 PM IST
Increased operational efficiencies, capacity addition plans and new aircraft strategy make IndiGo a sound business to bank on in the long term.
- Jan 22, 2018 10:29 AM IST
The house has a further hiked its target price on RIL to Rs 1174 and also hiked earnings number for March'18 by 9 percent, Jal Irani of Edelweiss Financial Services.
- Nov 10, 2017 09:31 AM IST
There has been lot of comfort on the margin side on back of cost saving initiatives both on JLR and standalone business by the company, said Hitesh Goel of Kotak Institutional Equities.
- Oct 27, 2017 12:38 PM IST
The repayments have been higher and so disbursement growth is high, said Hemant Kanoria, CMD, SREI Infra.
- Oct 27, 2017 11:41 AM IST
UBS is clearly biased towards names that have already recognized bad loans like ICICI Bank, said Vishal Goyal, ED, Leading Banks & Fin Research,UBS India.