Jul 27, 2021 09:22 AM IST
- Jul 26, 2021 09:33 AM IST
- Jul 22, 2021 06:12 PM IST
- Jul 22, 2021 05:57 PM IST
- May 06, 2021 12:49 PM IST
- May 06, 2021 12:30 PM IST
- Jan 22, 2021 08:55 AM IST
- Oct 19, 2020 01:11 PM IST
- Sep 02, 2020 07:20 PM IST
The Kolkata-based club announced that Shree Cement will be the club's new investor, replacing Quess Corp
- Aug 17, 2020 11:00 AM IST
Football is our state game and through it, we will be pushing for tourism, said Goa Sports Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar.
- Jul 21, 2020 09:11 AM IST
- Oct 20, 2019 03:02 PM IST
The two-time champions ATK will be looking to make a strong start to the season especially after spending heavily in the transfer market to strengthen their squad.
- Oct 08, 2019 10:21 PM IST
Nita Ambani was addressing the Sports Business Summit in London
- Sep 16, 2018 03:43 PM IST
The Cricket icon has always been an integral part of the Kerala Blasters FC set-up and was often seen cheering the team from the stands in home and away games.
- Sep 06, 2018 02:54 PM IST
Under the contours of the deal, 74% shares of Mohun Bagan will go to the Streamcast Group, while 24% will remain with senior officials of the club.
- Jul 19, 2018 04:56 PM IST
The formal announcement of the sponsors and other details are expected to be announced on July 29, which is also celebrated as Mohun Bagan Day.
- Nov 17, 2017 01:54 PM IST
The fourth edition of India's most glamorous football league starts today with defending champions Atletico de Kolkata taking on 2016 runners-up Kerala Blasters.
- Dec 07, 2015 11:09 AM IST
The BBC investigation alleges that sports marketing company ISL paid a total of 100 million to officials including ex-FIFA president Joao Havelange and former FIFA executive Ricardo Teixeira.
- Nov 18, 2015 05:41 PM IST
Let's Stay Rich - an initiative by CNBC-TV18 and the Indian Super League that helps the players of this premier football league to manage their money better. After all investing is the only time that you can spend money to make money.
- Jan 20, 2011 06:26 PM IST
Vodafone has asked Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to probe the sudden price movement in shares of India Securities after the British telecom operator objected to a merger between ISL and Essar Telecommunications Holdings.