Jun 15, 2020 11:44 AM IST
With most sectors in a slump, the monsoon will also have an impact on employment generation, auto sales, and demand of cement and steel.
- Jun 03, 2020 01:57 PM IST
Emkay Global Financial is bullish on Escorts has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1103 in its research report dated June 01, 2020.
- Jun 02, 2020 10:50 AM IST
- May 26, 2020 09:08 AM IST
- May 23, 2020 12:09 PM IST
ICICI Direct is bullish on Escorts has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1020 in its research report dated May 21, 2020.
- May 21, 2020 08:28 PM IST
HDFC Securities is bullish on Escorts has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 950 in its research report dated May 19, 2020.
- May 17, 2020 09:40 PM IST
ICICI Direct recommended hold rating on Escorts with a target price of Rs 860 in its research report dated May 15, 2020.
- May 16, 2020 03:38 PM IST
Anand Rathi is bullish on Escorts has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 914 in its research report dated May 15, 2020.
- May 15, 2020 10:19 AM IST
For the full fiscal, the company posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 471.7 crore compared to Rs 477.9 crore in 2018-19.
- May 15, 2020 10:07 AM IST
- May 14, 2020 04:53 PM IST
- May 05, 2020 01:41 PM IST
The Nifty Auto Index has corrected by about 21 percent in the past two months, compared to an18 percent decline in the Nifty.
- Apr 03, 2020 08:31 AM IST
Passenger vehicle and two-wheeler segments may recover after the lockdown as people may prefer personal vehicles to public transport
- Mar 20, 2020 01:46 PM IST
Kubota Tractor may buy stake in Escorts at around Rs 750 per share, sources said.
- Mar 02, 2020 10:13 AM IST
In the domestic market the company's tractor sales were at 8,049 tractors registering a growth of 16.3 percent against 6,918 tractors, YoY.
- Feb 03, 2020 03:27 PM IST
The stock was the top gainer from the BSE midcap space. It has touched a 52-week high of Rs 851.05 per share.
- Feb 01, 2020 10:15 AM IST
Domestic tractor sales in January grew by 1.4 percent to 5,845 units, but exports declined 4.8 percent YoY to 218 units during the month.
- Jan 31, 2020 05:45 PM IST
The agri sector will continue to drive growth whereas Infrastructure sector may take some time to recover (35-40 percent of sales).
- Jan 31, 2020 12:00 PM IST
- Jan 31, 2020 10:50 AM IST
- Jan 30, 2020 02:20 PM IST
- Jan 30, 2020 02:06 PM IST
- Jan 30, 2020 10:22 AM IST
HSBC has a buy rating on the stock and says that a strong margin recovery in Q3 should allay street concerns.
- Jan 21, 2020 03:49 PM IST
It meant Jhunjhunwala sold 5.25 lakh equity shares of Escorts during the quarter and at the end of December quarter, he has 94.75 lakh equity shares of the company in the portfolio.
- Jan 01, 2020 02:38 PM IST
Company said domestic tractor sales dropped 9.6 percent to 3,806 units.