Oct 31, 2018 02:51 PM IST
Revenue from operations rose 15.4 percent to Rs 1,398.4 crore in the reported quarter as against Rs 1,211.7 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal, Escorts said in a statement.
- Oct 31, 2018 02:49 PM IST
- Oct 09, 2018 05:00 PM IST
Net Sales are expected to increase by 5.3 percent Y-o-Y (down 15.6 percent Q-o-Q) to Rs. 1,275.5 crore, according to Motilal Oswal.
- Oct 05, 2018 11:12 AM IST
Sectors like consumption, consumer durables, banking, and real estate will be impacted the most from the rate hike as the cost of the products will be directly influenced due to increase in interest rate.
- Sep 04, 2018 08:43 AM IST
Trends on SGX Nifty indicate a flat opening for the broader index in India, a fall of 1 point or 0.01 percent. Nifty futures were trading around 11,629-level on the Singaporean Exchange.
- Aug 27, 2018 04:15 PM IST
Tadano, which is Japan's largest mobile crane manufacturer, would hold 51 percent stake in the JV with Escorts chipping in with the rest 49 percent stake.
- Aug 07, 2018 05:05 PM IST
Escorts will create products and solutions which will transform agriculture by empowering farmers with mechanised, precision-based autonomous technology and partner nation to build smart and safe infrastructure, he added.
- Aug 07, 2018 04:45 PM IST
Cholamandalam Securities is bullish on Escorts has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1071 in its research report dated August 01, 2018.
- Jul 30, 2018 03:21 PM IST
Agri machinery business grew by 25 percent to Rs 1,177.2 crore, construction equipment segment 49.5 percent to Rs 246 crore and railway products division 35 percent to Rs 88.1 crore compared to year-ago.
- Jul 17, 2018 03:53 PM IST
Net Sales are expected to increase by 22.5 percent Y-o-Y (down 2.6 percent Q-o-Q) to Rs. 1,399.3 crore, according to Kotak.
- Jun 08, 2018 04:15 PM IST
Geojit is bullish on Escorts has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1090 in its research report dated May 30, 2018.
- May 29, 2018 04:00 PM IST
Cholamandalam Securities is bullish on Escorts has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1048 in its research report dated May 18, 2018.
- May 27, 2018 11:14 AM IST
"We expect slight dip in EBITDA margins due to rising raw material cost which will put weigh on margins though we are closely watching for average realisation. We have a buy call on Escorts," says Sumit Bilgaiyan of Equity99.
- May 17, 2018 02:18 PM IST
Operating profit during the quarter more than doubled to Rs 173.7 crore compared to Rs 74.3 crore and margin improved 480 basis points to 12.1 percent year-on-year.
- May 02, 2018 10:14 AM IST
Rajat Bose of rajatkbose.com recommends buying Sun Pharmaceutical Industries with s stop loss below Rs 522 for target at Rs 548, a buy in Cadila Healthcare with a stop loss below Rs 407 and target at Rs 427 and a sell in Dabur India with stop loss above Rs 372 for target at Rs 363.
- Apr 27, 2018 09:09 AM IST
"We expect Escorts to rally towards its potential target of Rs 1047 in the medium term, translating into a 9 percent upside from current market price," says Hadrien Mendonca, Senior Technical Analyst at IIFL.
- Apr 27, 2018 08:22 AM IST
Rajesh Agarwal of AUM Capital recommends buying Yes Bank with target at Rs 365 and stop loss at Rs 341, a buy on Tata Steel with target at Rs 589 and stop loss at Rs 569 and a buy also on Wockhardt with target at Rs 810 and stop loss at Rs 780.
- Apr 14, 2018 09:40 AM IST
"There has been a sharp upside bounce in Nifty in the last three weeks, but this is going to be a temporary trading bounce"
- Mar 27, 2018 09:17 AM IST
"Nifty might face hurdle around 10175 mark. Any decisive break above this level may add momentum on upside till 10260-10300 levels," says Rajesh Agarwal of AUM Capital.
- Mar 07, 2018 03:01 PM IST
Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com is of the view that one can sell Can Fin Homes and Escorts and can buy Zensar Tech.
- Feb 26, 2018 02:59 PM IST
Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com is of the view that one can buy Apollo Hospitals, Escorts and Kotak Mahindra Bank and can avoid Dr Reddy's Labs.
- Feb 19, 2018 12:00 PM IST
Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com is of the view that one can sell Union Bank of India and Syndicate Bank and can buy Escorts.
- Feb 19, 2018 09:39 AM IST
Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com is of the view that one can sell L&T, ICICI Bank, Bharti Airtel, Capital First and HPCL and can buy JSW Steel and Escorts.
- Feb 07, 2018 05:37 PM IST
Geojit Financial Services has recommended accumulate rating on Escorts with a target price of Rs 973 in its research report dated February 07, 2018.
- Feb 07, 2018 01:13 PM IST
Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com is of the view that one can buy Escorts and KPIT Technologies and can hold ITC while one can sell Castrol India.