Oct 12, 2020 01:34 PM IST
LIC tendered its shares at a price of Rs 320 which is a premium of 267 percent over the floor price set at Rs 87.25, upsetting Vedanta's calculation.
- Oct 10, 2020 10:22 AM IST
Watch this explainer to understand how and why these companies are delisting.
- Oct 07, 2020 01:02 PM IST
Should investors participate in the delisting process? Let’s find out in this edition of 3-Point Analysis
- Jun 22, 2020 09:48 PM IST
Moneycontrol's Sakshi Batra does 3 Point Analysis to understand the rationale behind this move and how the delisting will impact the shareholders.
- Jun 22, 2020 07:04 AM IST
The company announced in early June its promoter Baring PE Asia’s intent to delist.
- Jun 12, 2020 02:25 PM IST
Earlier this month, Hexaware promoter firm HT Global IT Solutions Holdings had expressed its intention to voluntarily delist Hexaware's shares from Indian bourses.
- Aug 18, 2016 11:10 AM IST
Oracle may seek to delist its Indian arm Oracle Financial Services from the bourses and is open to spending between Rs 7,000-8,000 crore for the delisting process, reports CNBC-TV18.
- May 25, 2016 05:05 PM IST
Capital markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is planning to take a number of steps to deepen it, including forcing thousands of non- or poorly-traded companies to delist and introducing more trading instruments, especially in the commodity space.
- Sep 11, 2015 04:36 PM IST
In November 2014, minority shareholders of the company had moved SAT over alleged collaboration between the company and Elliot group of investors.
- May 28, 2015 05:06 PM IST
The company, Anup Engineering, is into heavy engineering. It makes centrifuges, heat exchanges which are used in various industries like refineries or power sector. Some of them are even used in space research as well.
- Jan 22, 2015 10:15 PM IST
The regulator has ensured that at the time of de-listing, the acquirer or the investment banker will have to prove that all shareholders were contacted.
- Nov 27, 2014 09:54 PM IST
Sebi had sought information on conversion of FCCBs on December 2013. Essar Energy had converted FCCBs worth USD 262 million, which led to the issue of 8.38 crore shares. The conversion of shares took place between Rs 138-153 per share.
- Nov 24, 2014 08:22 PM IST
The Sebi chief threw his weight behind the new delisting norms. UK Sinha said that tighter norms were necessary to make the process more democratic.
- Nov 20, 2014 09:45 AM IST
Anil Jindal, a market expert who has been tracking delisting norms for over a decade, says the objective of Sebi is unclear â€“ is Sebi doing this for the shareholders, or is the objective not to allow companies to delist?
- Nov 19, 2014 10:27 PM IST
The Sebi board met today and took a slew of decisions just as we had been reporting through the last few days. Market regulator has tightened the insider trading norms. The definition of "connected person" has been widened and new anti-insider trading norms allow for due diligence and access to unpublished price sensitive information.
- Nov 19, 2014 08:58 PM IST
"There has been a demand for lowering the time for IPOs in India in keeping up with international practices," Ajay Vaidya of Kotak Mahindra Capital said.
- Nov 19, 2014 06:13 PM IST
The SEBI board has streamlined delisting norms by saying that a delisting is successful if 25 percent of public stake is tendered.
- Nov 18, 2014 05:46 PM IST
The idea is to have a regulatory framework for consolidating the listing obligations and disclosure requirements for listed entities across all securities at one place, sources said.
- Nov 10, 2014 10:16 AM IST
The board is likely to mull approving reverse book building process for delisting and is likely to halve the timeline needed for delisting.
- Mar 08, 2014 02:18 PM IST
The Curious Case Of Astrazeneca!
- Mar 03, 2014 04:17 PM IST
In an interview to CNBC-TV18, JN Gupta, former ED, Sebi spoke about the Astrazeneca Pharma delisting issue and its impact on the market.
- Jan 11, 2014 04:28 PM IST
The promoter holding in Elcid Investments right now is 74.88 percent and there are only 257 retail shareholders who control the remaining company, which is 25.12 percent equity.
- Dec 21, 2012 10:40 PM IST
Delisting, has been a sore point for every corporate looking to exit the markets. The process is so tedious, even bankers want it to be changed. But market regulator SEBI is in no hurry to review the process. CNBC-TV19‘s Sajeet Manghat and Ashmit Kumar reports.
- Nov 20, 2012 03:32 PM IST
Jagannadham Thununguntla, SMC Global, says that Honeywell Automation has the makings of all a perfect case study of delisting case.
- Jun 01, 2012 02:09 PM IST
Fresenius Kabi was tipped for its delisting capabilities. But, what came as a surprise move for a lot of traders was that the parent company indicated their interest to increase public holding in the company.