Lemon Tree Hotels targets to operate over 300 hotels with a 20,000+ room network by CY28 and also aims to become debt-free
The company has posted a net profit of Rs 68.48 crore in March quarter, down 19.46 percent for the year-ago period
In May, M&M Financial Services estimates disbursement at around Rs 4,150 crore, delivering a YoY growth of 39 percent. Collection efficiency was at 96 percent against 95 percent in last May
In May 2023, the production rose to a record 60 MTs, up 9.5 percent over the same month last year with an increase of 5.2 MTs. Meanwhile, production till May 2023 was 117.5 MTs increasing by 9.3 MTs, a YoY growth of 8.6 percent.
The latest revision has raised the weight of banking in the portfolio to 35%. Just last week, Wood added food delivery platform Zomato and SBI Life to long-only India portfolio.
The renewable energy solution provider posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 319.99 crore for the March 2023 quarter, mainly due to lower expenses.
Shyamkamal Investments Ltd, established in 1982, provides finance and investment services and operates as a registered NBFC (non-deposit acceptance) under the Reserve Bank of India.
On an aggregate basis, volumes increased 7 percent YoY for Hero MotoCorp, 9 percent for TVS Motor and 22 percent for Royal Enfield
Hero Motocorp Ltd stock has considerably underperformed the benchmark Nifty50 index over the past 5 years. The Hero Motocorp Ltd stock has lost 21.36 percent of its value over the last 5 years. Whereas, the benchmark Nifty50 index has given a return of 71.96 percent over the same period.
Shares of Bajaj Auto also rose in the previous session as investors cheered an increase in total sales for May.
"The current order book provides strong visibility, which will drive approximately 18 percent topline CAGR (Compounded Annual Growth Rate) over FY23-25 along with margins improvement,” according to ICICI Securities.
The Infosys board had declared a final dividend of Rs 17.50 a share, taking the total dividend payout to Rs 34 a share for FY23
The receipt of this permission paves way for the launch of Tremelimumab solution of 20 mg/ml in India. Tremelimumab, in combination with Durvalumab (Imfinzi), is indicated for the treatment of patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma (uHCC).
MOIL achieved best May manganese ore production of 1.53 lakh tonnes in the month gone by, a YoY growth of 43 percent. Its sales also grew 72 percent YoY sales growth at 1.53 lakh tonnes during the month
Total two-wheelers registered a growth of 11 percent with sales increasing from 287,058 units in May 2022 to 319,295 units in May 2023.
Paras will hold a 30 percent stake in the venture and the remaining 70 percent will rest with by Israel's CONTROP
On June 1 the company announced that its board has approved preferential issuance of Rs 1,250 crore at a share price of Rs 165.10 a share to its promoter and promoter group entity out of the total approved equity fundraising of up to Rs 3,000 crore.
Maruti Suzuki's domestic passenger vehicle sales were up 15.3 percent at 143,708 units versus 124,474 units. Exports slipped 2.6 percent at 26,477 units against 27,191 units (YoY).
The rise in total sales for Eicher Motors was led by strong traction in the domestic market.
Stocks to Watch: Check out the companies making headlines before the opening bell today.
The average buying price paid by Societe Generale for 1.35% stake in MTAR was Rs 1,880 per share.
About 2034 shares advanced, 1408 shares declined, and 120 shares unchanged.
Analysts say that a decline in the price of Coal India is a good buying opportunity. They consider Coal India as a stable play, mainly because of the robust power demand in India, and rural electrification initiatives. The OFS will be open for retail and non-retail investors on June 1 and 2
On a 5-year basis the 3M India stock has given a return of 33.42 percent. Thus underperforming the benchmark Nifty50 index by a considerable margin.
The upward movement in the stock commenced after the company reported a substantial increase in net profit for the March quarter. Compared to Rs 1.91 crore in the previous year, the firm achieved a consolidated net profit of Rs 15.17 crore