Jun 09, 2011 11:47 AM IST
HUL may rally upto Rs 330-340, says Mithil Pradhan, Technical and Derivatives Analyst.
- Jun 07, 2011 03:00 PM IST
SBI may touch Rs 3000, says Rajat Rajgarhia, Head of Research, Motilal Oswal Securities.
- Jun 06, 2011 11:32 AM IST
Cairn India a good bet from long term perspective, says Sandeep J Shah, CEO of Sampriti Capital.
- Jun 06, 2011 11:30 AM IST
Jai Bala, Chief Market Technician, Cashthechaos.com feels that if ONGC break Rs 265 on a closing basis it’s going to be really bad for the sector and for the entire market.
- Jun 03, 2011 03:54 PM IST
Do not invest in ONGC, says Ashish Maheshwari of Global Capital Market.
- Jun 03, 2011 10:35 AM IST
Prefer BHEL to ONGCin the follow-on offer, says Hiren Ved, Director & CIO, Alchemy Capital Management.
- Jun 01, 2011 10:02 AM IST
Ambareesh Baliga, COO of Way2Wealth feels that ONGC is more of a trading bet as of now just like the other oil marketing companies.
- May 31, 2011 06:35 PM IST
Coal India has target around Rs 420-430, says Devangshu Datta, Consulting Editor, Outlook.
- May 31, 2011 11:09 AM IST
We have been refusing to put money into the PSU particularly the down streams and up streams in ONGC now, says Deven Choksey, MD, KR Choksey Shares and Securities.
- May 30, 2011 06:19 PM IST
Reliance Industries a good long-term bet, says Ambareesh Baliga, COO, Way2Wealth.
- May 30, 2011 06:13 PM IST
ONGC may slip further, says Rahul Mohindar, viratechindia.com.
- May 30, 2011 06:11 PM IST
Cairn India may slip 5-8% further, says Rahul Mohindar, viratechindia.com.
- May 30, 2011 09:54 AM IST
ONGC is reeling under the effect of rumours that the subsidy element will go up, says PN Vijay, Portfolio Manager.
- May 27, 2011 05:57 PM IST
Good opportunity to enter M&M, says Devang Mehta, Vice President & Head - Equity Sales, Anand Rathi Financial Services.
- May 27, 2011 05:30 PM IST
Deven Choksey, MD, KR Choksey Securities view on ONGC.
- May 26, 2011 04:09 PM IST
Below Rs 260, ONGC can slip to Rs 235-240, says Ashish Chaturmuhta, VP Derivatives and Technical, IIFL Private Wealth.
- May 24, 2011 11:11 AM IST
ONGC will remain under pressure, says PN Vijay, Portfolio Manager.
- May 23, 2011 05:12 PM IST
Reliance Ind has good support at Rs 875- 900 mark, says Ambareesh Baliga, COO of Way2Wealth.
- May 23, 2011 03:57 PM IST
ONGC may bounce to Rs 275-278, says Ambareesh Baliga, COO of Way2Wealth.
- May 23, 2011 11:26 AM IST
Exit ONGC on upside, says SP Tulsian of sptulsian.com.
- May 23, 2011 10:45 AM IST
ONGC has support at Rs 265-260, says Anil Manghnani, Modern Shares & Stock Brokers.
- May 20, 2011 11:52 AM IST
Stay away from ONGC, says VK Sharma, HDFC Securities.
- May 20, 2011 11:11 AM IST
PN Vijay, Portfolio Manager, www.askpnvijay.com is not positive on ONGC and Reliance.
- May 19, 2011 03:10 PM IST
ONGC may trade in Rs 265-280 band, says Amit Harchekar, IIFL.
- May 18, 2011 05:30 PM IST
PN Vijay, Portfolio Manager, www.askpnvijay.com view on oil marketing companies.