Jun 27, 2011 12:33 PM IST
Prefer ONGC, says Sharmila Joshi of Fairwealth Securities.
- Jun 27, 2011 10:53 AM IST
HPCL can test Rs 424, says Anu Jain, Senior Vice President, IIFL Private Wealth Management.
- Jun 27, 2011 10:10 AM IST
SP Tulsian, sptulsian.com feels that ONGC should be the largest beneficiary of petro product price hike.
- Jun 24, 2011 01:31 PM IST
Sharad Avasthi of SKP Securities advised investing in ONGC.
- Jun 24, 2011 01:23 PM IST
Punit Kinra of Bonanza Portfolio advised selling ONGC.
- Jun 23, 2011 05:51 PM IST
Reliance can move to Rs 905 level in short term, says Rahul Mohindar, viratechindia.com.
- Jun 23, 2011 03:10 PM IST
Sell ONGC, says Ashish Maheshwari of Globe Capital Market.
- Jun 23, 2011 01:32 PM IST
Jatinder Sharma of Equity Strategist has recommended holding ONGC.
- Jun 23, 2011 10:31 AM IST
Buy Cairn India on dips, says VK Sharma of HDFC Securities.
- Jun 23, 2011 10:24 AM IST
In ONGC the follow on offering will only be a temporary drag, says Nilesh Shah, MD & CEO, Envision Capita.
- Jun 22, 2011 07:18 PM IST
Buy S Kumars, Orchid on dips, says Mehraboon Irani, Principal and Head- Pvt Client Group Business, Nirmal Bang Securities.
- Jun 21, 2011 01:59 PM IST
Trade ONGC with a positive bias: Bhamre
- Jun 21, 2011 01:29 PM IST
Do not exit ONGC, says Phani Sekhar, Fund Manager, Angel Broking.
- Jun 21, 2011 10:37 AM IST
Short Cairn India, says Sushil Kedia, President, ATMA.
- Jun 20, 2011 05:53 PM IST
ONGC may slip further, says Jai Bala, Chief Market Technician, Cashthechaos.com.
- Jun 20, 2011 12:12 PM IST
RIL was always an overpriced stock, says Ajay Srivastava, CEO, Dimensions Consulting.
- Jun 17, 2011 01:41 PM IST
Rajesh Satpute of Mangal Keshav Securities advised investing in ONGC.
- Jun 16, 2011 12:02 PM IST
Jai Bala, Chief Market Technician, Cashthechaos.com is of the view that bears may shift from banking to upstream oil & gas space.
- Jun 15, 2011 06:44 PM IST
PN Vijay, Portfolio Manager, www.askpnvijay.com view on ONGC.
- Jun 13, 2011 12:08 PM IST
Portfolio Manager, PN Vijay is of the views that ONGC far better than Reliance Industries.
- Jun 10, 2011 04:43 PM IST
Accumulate ONGC, says Phani Sekhar, Fund Manager, Angel Broking.
- Jun 10, 2011 04:04 PM IST
Devangshu Datta, Consulting Editor, Outlook is of the view that ONGC has resistance at Rs 275-280.
- Jun 09, 2011 05:35 PM IST
ONGC has strong support at Rs 260, says Hemen Kapadia, Technical Analyst, chartpundit.com.
- Jun 09, 2011 02:27 PM IST
Prashastha Seth, Senior VP at IIFL Private Wealth is of the view that investors can hold Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
- Jun 09, 2011 01:04 PM IST
Siddharth Bhamre of Angel Broking has advised buying in ONGC.