Nov 28, 2011 12:26 PM IST
Short ONGC near Rs 255, says Amit Gupta, Head- Derivatives, ICICI Direct.
- Nov 21, 2011 01:54 PM IST
Hold ONGC, says Rajesh Agarwal, Head of Research, Eastern Financiers.
- Nov 08, 2011 03:16 PM IST
VK Sharma of HDFC Securities feels that one should hold ONGC.
- Nov 08, 2011 11:53 AM IST
ONGC is going to outperform,, says Rakesh Arora, HOR-India, Macquarie Capital Securities.
- Nov 08, 2011 11:00 AM IST
See upmove in ONGC, says Sudarshan Sukhani, Technical Trends.
- Nov 04, 2011 06:14 PM IST
SP Tulsian, sptulsian.com shares his view on ONGC.
- Nov 03, 2011 02:56 PM IST
Technical weakness continues to be seen in ONGC, says SP Tulsian, sptulsian.com.
- Oct 18, 2011 07:04 PM IST
Rajen Shah of Angel Broking shares his view on Coal India.
- Oct 13, 2011 06:23 PM IST
Jitendra Sriram, Head Equities, HSBC Asset Management Company shares his view on Coal India.
- Oct 11, 2011 10:59 AM IST
ONGC can move to Rs 315, says Sushil Kedia, President, ATMA.
- Sep 20, 2011 06:24 PM IST
Cairn India may rally upto Rs 325- 330, says SP Tulsian of sptulsian.com.
- Sep 20, 2011 03:11 PM IST
ONGC has support at Rs 255-256, says Technical Analyst, Salil Sharma.
- Sep 19, 2011 12:28 PM IST
Hold ONGC, says Sanjay Vaid, Sr Vice President and Co-Head of Equities, SBI Cap.
- Sep 19, 2011 09:55 AM IST
ONGC has stiff resistance at Rs 285, says SP Tulsian, sptulsian.com.
- Sep 16, 2011 02:54 PM IST
Tata Motors has resistance at Rs 165-170, says Shardul Kulkarni Of Angel Broking.
- Sep 16, 2011 12:29 PM IST
ONGC may go upto Rs 285-288, says Kalpesh Gohel of AK Stockmart.
- Sep 16, 2011 10:28 AM IST
VK Sharma of HDFC Securities is of the view that one can buy ONGC 260 call.
- Sep 15, 2011 07:31 PM IST
Investment Advisor, SP Tulsian feels that ONGC FPO won’t go beyond Rs 250.
- Sep 13, 2011 06:12 PM IST
Raamdeo Agrawal, Director & Co Founder, Motilal Oswal shares his view on ONGC FPO.
- Sep 13, 2011 06:05 PM IST
Cairn India may rally upto Rs 300, says SP Tulsian, sptulsian.com.
- Sep 12, 2011 04:37 PM IST
ONGC is indeed very valuable one. I think Rs 250 would be a fair price and then retail investors will get a further discount, says Rajan Malik, Head Equities, Private Client Group, MF Global.
- Sep 12, 2011 01:47 PM IST
Somil Mehta of Sharekhan is of the view that one should avoid ONGC.
- Sep 09, 2011 07:20 PM IST
ONGC likely to trade in Rs 255- 265 range, says SP Tulsian of sptulsian.com.
- Sep 08, 2011 10:47 AM IST
Gaurav Doshi, Morgan Stanley Pvt Wealth Mgmt India feels that there is not too much downside in ONGC from current levels.
- Sep 07, 2011 06:51 PM IST
Reliance has resistance around Rs 845-850, says SP Tulsian of sptulsian.com.