Moneycontrol PRO
UPCOMING EVENT:Attend Traders Carnival Live. 3 days 12 sessions at Rs.1599/-, exclusive for Moneycontrol Pro subscribers. Register now!
you are here: HomeNewsIndia

NEET 2017: Kerala declares KEAM exam 2017 results on cee-kerala.org and cee.kerala.gov.in

The NEET merit list have been published by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) on the official website – cee-kerala.org and cee.kerala.gov.in.

July 14, 2017 / 02:02 PM IST

After a long wait of approximately a month, Kerala has finally announced its rank list for admission into medical allied courses such as MBBS/BDS among others. The NEET merit list has been published by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) on the official website – cee-kerala.org and cee.kerala.gov.in.

Deric Joseph of Kannur who scored 691 marks and a percentile score of 99.999358 stood first in the state. He scored an All India Rank (AIR) of 6 in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Examination (NEET).

45,363 students gained qualification for admission in the MBBS/BDS/BAMS courses in the state. Candidates scoring 131 marks or above in NEET UG 2017 have qualified for NEET 2017 in General category. For students under OBC/SC/ST quota, 107 was the cut off marks.

To check the rank list, follow the steps mentioned below:-

•    Log on to one of the official websites (cee-kerala.org or cee.kerala.gov.in)
•    On the homepage, click on KEAM merit list, which will redirect you to a new page
•    On the new page click on NEET merit list

•    A pdf file will open displaying names and percentage of selected candidates.

Close

Do not forget to take a print out for future references.

In another instance, Madras High Court quash ruled out an order from Tamil Nadu government reserving 85 percent of MBBS and BDS seats for students from its own state board leaving only 15 percent for students from CBSE or other boards, reports Livemint.
first published: Jul 14, 2017 12:31 pm

stay updated

Get Daily News on your Browser
Sections
ISO 27001 - BSI Assurance Mark