Moneycontrol Be a Pro
Get App
Last Updated : Nov 28, 2019 09:55 AM IST | Source: Moneycontrol.com

Cipla share price up nearly 2% on acquisition of remaining stake in Sri Lanka biz

Post-acquisition, Cipla Pharma Lanka will become a wholly owned subsidiary.

 
 
live
  • bselive
  • nselive
Volume
Todays L/H
More

Cipla share price gained nearly 2 percent in the early trade on November 28 after the company's subsidiary acquired the remaining stake in Cipla Pharma Lanka.

The company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Cipla (EU) Limited, holding 60 percent stake in Cipla Pharma Lanka, Sri Lanka, has signed an agreement with CitiHealth Imports to acquire the remaining 40 percent stake in Cipla Pharma Lanka.

Post-acquisition, Cipla Pharma Lanka will become a wholly-owned subsidiary.

Close

The said transaction is expected to be completed before December 10, 2019, and cash consideration of LKR 400,000 to be paid on closing of the transaction.

Cipla Pharma Lanka is a private limited liability company incorporated in Sri Lanka in August 2014 having a market share of 6.5 percent in Sri Lankan market.

At 0924 hrs, Cipla was quoting at Rs 474.65, up Rs 6.90, or 1.48 percent on the BSE.

LIVE NOW... Video series on How to Double Your Monthly Income... where Rahul Shah, Ex-Swiss Investment Banker and one of India's leading experts on wealth building, reveals his secret strategies for the first time ever. Register here to watch it for FREE.
First Published on Nov 28, 2019 09:50 am
Loading...
Follow us on
Available On