Moneycontrol Be a Pro
Get App
Last Updated : Nov 19, 2015 08:37 PM IST | Source: CNBC-TV18

See 20-25% revenue & 25% orderbook growth in FY16: NBCC

Anoop Kumar Mittal, CMD, NBCC expects a 20-25 percent growth in revenues and 25 percent growth in orderbook for FY16.

 
 
live
  • bselive
  • nselive
Volume
Todays L/H
More

State-run NBCC reported a 12 percent increase in its consolidated net profit to Rs 68.28 crore for the quarter ended on September 30, on account of increase in revenue from operations.

Detailing the second quarter numbers and business outlook going forward Anoop Kumar Mittal, CMD, NBCC in an interview to CNBC-TV18 said, he expects 20-25 percent revenue growth, 18-20  percent bottomline growth and 25 percent orderbook growth in the current fiscal.

Below is the transcript of Anup Kumar’s interview with Anuj Singhal and Ekta Batra on CNBC-TV18.

Anuj: It has been a good quarter for you with bottomline growth of 11 percent. What can we expect in the coming quarters?

A: If I talk of this financial year, I am expecting at least 20-25 percent growth in topline, which means almost Rs 6,000 crore turnover in this financial year in comparison to last year’s Rs 4,600 crore. And similarly bottomline will also increase maybe 18-20 percent minimum in this financial year.

Ekta: Your project management consultancy (PMC) business is your main play with around 80 percent contribution to the topline. The margins in this segment have declined by 14 percentage points to around 76.2 percent. Should this be a concern? Guidance for the future?

A: Our 80 percent business or revenue is coming from PMC business and remaining 20 percent is either from engineering procurement construction (EPC) contract or real estate business. So, it is very difficult to divide overhead expenditure and other things on quarterly basis on zero tolerance of error is always difficult, so do not analyse quarterly results particularly and for company where 80 percent business is coming from PMC, you should consider the overall results as the company’s results. Whatever concern you have shown, you will see at the end of the year, it is not there.

Anuj: What about your order book run rate? What can we expect in Q3 and the rest of the year?

A: It is the same -- as I said, 25 percent growth in both the quarters. Together the yearly results will show you 25 percent growth.

The Great Diwali Discount!
Unlock 75% more savings this festive season. Get Moneycontrol Pro for a year for Rs 289 only.
Coupon code: DIWALI. Offer valid till 10th November, 2019 .
First Published on Nov 19, 2015 01:12 pm
Loading...
Sections
Follow us on
Available On
PCI DSS Compliant