Technology enables customer service for your convenience
To keep pace with your changing needs and requirements, life insurance companies have leveraged technology to enable last mile connectivity to serve you as per your needs. Here is how technology plays a part in your life insurance journey:
1. Choosing your life insurance provider on your fingertips: Life insurance enables you to achieve goals such as buying a new home, savings for your child’s future, securing your liabilities, planning your retirement and protecting your family. Once you finalize your life insurance needs, you can look through multiple life insurance providers, their life insurance policies, its features, etc. all on your fingertips.
2. Instantly calculate your cover and premium: Basis your life insurance needs, you can now plan your finances seamlessly. You can decide on your life cover and calculate your premium amount with online calculators such as the human life value calculator, term insurance premium calculator, etc.
3. Pay anywhere, anytime: Life insurance providers understand that you like to transact with minimum effort. You can save time with a simplified process of paying your premiums online.
a. For your initial premium: By visiting your insurer’s website, you can pay your premiums through credit/debit cards, UPI, E-wallets, etc.
b. For your future premiums: Along with the above options, you can also choose the auto-debit option in which the premium amount gets deducted automatically from your bank account, thus, saving you from remembering payment dates.
4. Round the clock service: Life insurance providers go to great lengths to provide you with the best of services. You can connect with your life insurance provider through WhatsApp, Facebook and virtual assistants, for getting personal interaction service while sitting at home. Companies like ICICI Prudential Life has introduced LiGo, a service assistant chatbot available on their website; to answer your queries in a simpler, faster and easier way.
5. Claim with few clicks: Now claiming an insurance policy can be done in a few simple steps. Insurance providers offer quick claim settlements on their website. With companies like ICICI Prudential Life, you can raise a claim request with a few clicks and directly receive the claim amount in your bank account within an average of 2.34 working days*.
Technology has become an enabler in providing you with a seamless life insurance journey.
*The average TAT is calculated from the last document received to payment disbursal date for non-investigated claims during FY 2018-2019.
© ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Registered with Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India (IRDAI) as Life Insurance Company. Regn. No. 105. CIN: L66010MH2000PLC127837.Reg. Off.: ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai400025. Tel.: 40391600. Member of the Life Insurance Council. For more details on the risk factors, term and conditions, please read the product brochure carefully before concluding the sale. Trade Logo displayed above belongs to ICICI Bank Ltd & Prudential IP services Ltd and used by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd under license. ADVT NO: E/II/0109/2019-20