HSI constituent stocks are selected with the use of extensive analysis, together with external consultation. To be qualified for selection, a company:
• must be among those that comprise top 90% of the total market value of all ordinary shares;
• must be among those that comprise top 90% of the total turnover on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited "SEHK";
• should have a listing history of 24 months or meet the requirements of the following Guidelines:
Guidelines for Handling Large-cap Stocks Listed for Less than 24 Months
For a newly listed large-cap stock, the minimum listing time required for inclusion in the stock universe for the HSI review is as follows
|Average MV Rank at Time of Review||Minimum Listing History|
|Top 5||3 Months|
|Below 25||24 Months|
Among the eligible candidates, final selections are based on their:
• market capitalisation and turnover rankings;
• representation of the respective sub-sectors within HSI; and
• financial performance
DID YOU INVEST?
Powerful mix of both trader and investor packs with timely expert advice.
Designed especially for traders looking to tap the profit opportunities of volatile markets.