172@29@16@125!~!172@29@0@53!~!|commonstore|commonfiles|moneycontrol_header.php?cid=0&s_cid=0&radar_off=0&is_revamped_header=0&is_responsive=1&sec=PNC_CORPACTION&priceinter=1&frommc=1!~!www|moneycontrol|com!~!|commonstore|commonfiles|moneycontrol_header.php!~!is_mobile=false
Moneycontrol
SENSEX NIFTY
you are here:

Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd.

BSE: 532904 | NSE: SUPREMEINF | Series: BZ | ISIN: INE550H01011 | SECTOR: Construction & Contracting - Civil

BSE Live

Sep 18, 16:00
9.60 -0.36 (-3.61%)
Volume
AVERAGE VOLUME
5-Day
3,196
10-Day
1,922
30-Day
1,776
5,445
  • Prev. Close

    9.96

  • Open Price

    9.80

  • Bid Price (Qty.)

    9.55 (100)

  • Offer Price (Qty.)

    10.28 (500)

NSE Live

Sep 18, 15:41
10.00 -0.30 (-2.91%)
Volume
AVERAGE VOLUME
5-Day
4,205
10-Day
4,257
30-Day
3,789
2,510
  • Prev. Close

    10.30

  • Open Price

    10.00

  • Bid Price (Qty.)

    0.00 (0)

  • Offer Price (Qty.)

    10.00 (1000)

Dividend Summary

Supreme Infrastructure India had last declared a dividend of 0.00% for the year ending March 2019.

Announcement Date Effective Date Dividend Type Dividend (%) Remarks
02-06-2014 03-09-2014 Final 15.00 Rs.1.5000 per share(15%)Dividend
28-05-2013 17-09-2013 Final 20.00 Rs.2.0000 per share(20%)Dividend
17-07-2012 18-09-2012 Final 12.50 Rs.1.25 per share(12.5%)Dividend
28-07-2011 21-09-2011 Final 12.50 -
11-08-2010 14-09-2010 Final 15.00 -
06-08-2009 17-09-2009 Final 12.50 -
08-05-2008 20-06-2008 Final 15.00 10% Final Dividend + 5% Spl.Silver Jubilee Dividend. Total 15% Dividend.
Source : Dion Global Solutions Limited