Company History - Subhash Silk Mills
The company was incorporated on November 6, 1970 as a private
limited company under the name of Subhash Silk Mills Private Limited
and subsequently on October 5, 1994 it was converted into a
Public Limited company namely, Subhash Silk Mills Limited (SSML).
Subhash Silk Mills Private Ltd., was promoted by Mr.Dharmpal
Mehra and Mr. Ved Prakash Mehra with an initial share cpaital of
40 shares of Rs.100 each totalling Rs.4000, shared equally
between the two aforementioned promoters. Mr.Dharampal Mehra,
Mr. Dev Prakash Mehra and Mr. Ved Prakash Mehra were the first
Directors of the Company.
The company took over the business of Subhash Silk Mills, a
partnership firm which had been in business since 1949.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From Mehra
Industrial Estate, Andheri Kurla Road, Saki Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai
400072 To G-15 Ground Floor, Prem Kutir, 177 Marine Drive, Mumbai