Company History - Precision Containeurs
VASPARR FISCHER LIMITED was incorporated on 27th February,1981 as
Vasparr Engi Private Limited under be Companies Act 1956. The Company
was subsequently converted into a Public Limited Company by a special
resolution passed on 10th April, 1992. The name of the Company was
changed to Vasparr Engi Limited with effect from 10.4.1992.
Further, the Company has changed its name to VASPARR FISCHER LIMITED
by passing a special resolution in its Extra Ordinary General Meeting
of the members of the Company held on 25th October, 1994 and a
Certificate for change of name is received from the ROC, Maharashtra
on 5th June, 1995.
The Company entered the capital market with the Public Issue of 23.50
Lac Equity Shares of Rs.10/- each cash at par aggregating to Rs.235.00
Lacs on 2.3.1993. The Equity Shares of the Company are presently
listed on Bombay, Ahmedabad & Delhi Stock Exchanges.
-Company has changed its name from Vasparr Fischer Ltd. to Precision
-The registered office of the company shifted from 401, Court
Chambers S. V. Road, Borivli (West) Mumbai - 400 092 to Jwala Estate,
Plot No. 757 and 758, Old CTS No. 815 and 815/1 to 75, Survey No. 115
- A(Pt), Village Borivli, Taluka Borivli, Near Kora Kendra, Off S. V.
Road, Borivli West, Mumbai - 400 092.