Company History - Kanani Industries
- Company name has been changed from IMP Finance Ltd to Kanani
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
-Kanani Industries has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 2:1
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 5
-Kanani Industries has secured order worth US$ 4.33 million from
European community Country.
- Kanani Industries Board recommends Final Dividend recommended a
final dividend of Re. 0.25 per share (5%) subject to approval of the
shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
- KIL bags Rs. 21.61 Cr. Jewellery Order from Hong Kong.
- Company has bagged a Purchase Order worth US$ 2.80 Million (Approx.
15.00 crores INR) from UB International Limited,
- Kanani Industries secures Rs 15 cr order from UB International
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 5 to Re 1
-Kanani Industries has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:10
-Kanani Industries Finalized the appointment of Mr. Deep Shukla,
Practicing Company Secretary as the Scrutinizer to oversee the
e-voting process in a fair and transparent manner.