Company History - Dhruv Estates
The Company was originally incorporated under the name and style of
Kanungo Constructions Limited under Registration No. 11-31015 of the
companies Act 1956 and that certificate of Incorporation and
commencement of Business in this behalf was issued by the Registrar
of Companies Maharashtra, Mumbai on the 3rd day of October 1983 and
20th day of October 1983 respectively.
The name of the company was subsequently changed from Kanungo
Constructions Limited to its present name Dhruv Estates Limited.
Fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon the change of name
was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai on the
7th Day of January 1993.