Company History - Arcuttipore Tea Company
- The Company was Incorporated at Calcutta. The Company's objects is
Cultivation of tea.
- With a view of converting the factory to C.T.C. type of
manufacture, a new dryer and other C.T.C. machines were being
- The Company installed on 6 ft. `Quality' dryer and 3 C.T.C.
- The Company proposed to diversify into other activities in view of
technological and industrial development taking place.
- 30,000 Bonus equity shares issued in prop. 1:1 during 1977-78.
- Crop harvested increased. But the working deteriorated due to
unfavourable market conditions.
- 40,000 Bonus equity shares issued in prop. 2:3.
-Almet Pharmaceuticals Ltd has acquired 96,003 equity shares of
Arcuttipore Tea Company Ltd (ATCL) [through Inter-se transfer of
96,003 equity shares of M/s Arcuttipore Tea Company Ltd (ATCL or
Target Company) amongst the Promoter Group of the Target Company].