Democratization of property ownership: Investors can now choose from REITS to fractional ownership
Due to the push for reforms and policy initiatives like Benami Property Prevention Act, RERA, REITs, PMAY, real estate as an asset class for investment has become affordable over the years.
Institutional collaboration - The new mantra for post-pandemic property brokerage business
Earlier, small brokers had a free run, but with regulation and free flow of information to consumers due to the digital media explosion, unorganised family businesses gave way to more organised corporate-style structures.
Shelter For All: Realizing The Goal since 75 Years
Shelter, besides food, is a necessity guaranteed by our Constitution. Even after 75 years of Independence, this goal still eludes us.
COVID-19 2nd wave: Will it pave the way for supremacy of listed real estate developers?
The current liquidity crisis in the system has a lot to do with weaker developers going from bad to worse. RERA regulation has added to their financial woes with both the bank and the non-bank funding being skewed in favour of big players.
Build and Sell homes: Is it the end of the road for off-the-shelf homes?
While the housing segment is gradually gaining momentum, experts are of the view that the pure Build and Sell model may not gain foothold.
COVID-19 pandemic provided an opportunity to real estate companies to innovate business strategy, but is the past behind us?
Going forward, raising capital will continue to be a challenge. Weak developers may find it difficult to raise money.
Work from home in COVID-19 times: A mixed bag for real estate sector
In the case of residential real estate, the impact of WFH was negative in the short term. Along with other factors, WFH also contributed to slump in home sales.
- What are floating rate bonds and how to invest in them | Floating Rate Bonds Explained Watch more
- Meet PhysicsWallah founder Alakh Pandey: I am like an unstable atom, hum hain toh insaan Watch more
- Ramesh Damani looks back on the journey of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – The trader, investor and friend Watch more
- Ideas for profit | ABB India: Can the stock generate higher returns? Watch more
- Remembering Rakesh Jhunjhunwala: Ace investor’s journey from Rs 5,000 To $5.5 billion Watch more