A guide to how organisations need to reset people practices for ‘new normal’
Learn, learn, learn. The nature of work has changed. Gig work and upskilling are for real. Human resources will have to put employees at the centre of the organisation and help them acquire new skills. Job-seekers, too, will have to keep learning to stay ahead of the curve.
- Instagram star influencer moves out of village to rent in Navi Mumbai | The Tenant Watch more
- First Glimpse Of New Parliament | Inside Look Of Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha Chambers Watch more
- FDI Into India Falls 16% In FY23: Why Are Foreign Investors Wary? Watch more
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny: A worthy successor to the Gypsy? | Drive Report Watch more
- Australian MPs were "jealous" of PM Modi's popularity, says Leader Of Opposition Peter Dutton Watch more