Why protectionism won’t end well for Indian startups
By taking a protectionist stance India will signal greater risks to investors and threaten the vibrancy of India’s startup ecosystem.
Personal branding for entrepreneurs in the age of clutter
For most people looking to build a personal brand, there’s a simple idea to follow: get people to know, like, and trust you.
Startups: Get, set...go IPO? Not so soon
After the government's announcement to relax listing norms this month, it was encouraging to see several startup founders in India come out and speak to the press about their plans to go public.
Why India should focus on becoming a product nation
A new generation of companies is showing that Indian enterprises can not only provide software and back-office services but also build software products and sell them around the world.
Teach your children No Code, not yet another programming language
Learning how to code early can't hurt. But learning how to solve problems is a bigger skill and No Code platforms allow just that.
Happiest Minds: An IPO that flew under the radar in startup land
With the public listing of Happiest Minds, Ashok Soota has cemented his legacy as one of the finest founders India has ever had
- Why aggressive rate hikes by the US Fed are a problem for India | MC Explains with Latha Venkatesh Watch more
- How To Write That Perfect CV? | Don't Get Rejected By AI | Employment | Let's Talk Jobs Watch more
- How Should Gen Z Build Their Perfect Investment Portfolio | Personal Finance Watch more
- Watch | Six Different Types Of SIPs And When To Invest In Them | MC Explains | Invesco Mutual Fund Watch more
- Despite high valuations, buy this stock for long-term gains | Ideas For Profit Watch more