BSE LiveOct 01, 10:23
Bid Price (Qty.)
Offer Price (Qty.)
NSE LiveDec 27, 11:22
Bid Price (Qty.)
Offer Price (Qty.)
We conducted our audit in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in India. Those Standards require that we plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free of material misstatement. An audit includes examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. An audit also includes assessing the accounting principles used and significant estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall financial statement presentation. We believe that our audit provides a reasonable basis for our opinion.
1. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order, 2003 issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub- section (4A) of Section 227 of the Companies Act, 1956, we enclose in the Annexure a statement on the matters specified in paragraphs 4 and 5 of the said Order to the extent applicable to the Company.
2. Further to our comments in the Annexure referred to above, we report that:
a) we have obtained all the information and explanations, which to the best of our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of the audit;
b) in our opinion, proper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as appears from our examination of those books;
c) the Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow statement dealt with by this report are in agreement with the books of account;
d) in our opinion, the Balance Sheet, the Statement of Profit and Loss and the Cash Flow statement dealt with by this report comply with the Accounting Standards referred to in sub section (3C) of Section 211 of the Companies Act, 1956;
e) on the basis of written representations received from the directors of the Company, as on 31 December 2012 and taken on record by the Board of Directors, we report that none of the Directors are disqualified as on 31 December 2012 from being appointed as a director in terms of clause (g) of sub-section (1) of Section 274 of the Companies Act, 1956; and
f) in our opinion, and to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us, the said financial statements give the information required by the Companies Act, 1956, in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India:
i) in the case of the Balance Sheet, of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31 December 2012;
ii) in the case of the Statement of Profit and Loss, of the profit of the Company for the year ended on that date; and
iii) in the case of the Cash Flow statement, of the cash flows of the Company fortheyear ended on that date.
1. (a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars, including quantitative details and situation of fixed assets.
(b) The Company has a regular programme of physical verification of its fixed assets by which all fixed assets are verified in a phased manner over a period of two years. In our opinion, this periodicity of physical verification is reasonable having regard to the size of the Company and the nature of its assets. No material discrepancies were noticed on such verification.
(c) Fixed assets disposed off during the year were not substantial, and therefore, do not affect the going concern assumption.
2. (a) The inventory, except goods-in-transit and stocks lying with third parties, has been physically verified by the management during the year. In our opinion, the frequency of such verification is reasonable. For stocks lying with third parties at the year-end, written confirmations have been obtained.
(b) The procedures for physical verification of inventories followed by the management are reasonable and adequate in relation to the size of the Company and the nature of its business.
(c) The Company is maintaining proper records of inventory. The discrepancies noticed on verification between the physical stocks and the book records were not material.
3. The Company has neither granted nor taken any loans, secured or unsecured, to or from companies, firms or other parties covered in the register maintained under Section 301 of the Companies Act, 1956.
4. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, and having regard to the explanation that purchases of certain items of inventories are for the Company's specialised requirements and suitable alternative sources are not available to obtain comparable quotations, there is an adequate internal control system commensurate with the size of the Company and the nature of its business with regard to purchase of inventories and fixed assets and with regard to the sale of goods and services. We have not observed any major weakness in the internal control system during the course of the audit.
5. In our opinion, and according to the information and explanations given to us, there are no contracts or arrangements the particulars of which need to be entered into the register maintained under section 301 of the Companies Act, 1956.
6. The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public.
7. In our opinion, the Company has an internal audit system commensurate with its size and nature of its business.
8. We have broadly reviewed the books of account maintained by the Company pursuant to the rules prescribed by the Central Government for maintenance of cost records under Section 209(1 )(d) of the Companies Act, 1956 in respect of resins (excluding natural resins) and varnishes and are of the opinion that prima facie, the prescribed accounts and records have been made and maintained. However, we have not made a detailed examination of the records.
9. (a) According to the information and explanations given to us and on the basis of our examination of the records of the Company, amounts deducted / accrued in the books of account in respect of undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund, Employees' State Insurance, Income-tax, Wealth tax. Sales-tax, Service tax. Customs duty. Excise duty. Investor Education and Protection Fund and other material statutory dues have been regularly deposited by the Company with the appropriate authorities.
According to the information and explanations given to us, no undisputed amounts payable in respect of Provident Fund, Employees' State Insurance, Income tax. Sales tax. Wealth tax. Service tax. Customs duty. Excise duty, Investor Education and Protection Fund and other material statutory dues were in arrears as at 31 December 2012 for a period of more than six months from the date they became payable.
(b) According to the information and explanations given to us, there are no dues of Income-tax, Sales tax, Wealth tax, Service tax. Customs Duty and Excise duty other than the dues listed in Appendix I, which have not been deposited by the Company on account of disputes.
10. The Company does not have any accumulated losses at the end of the financial year and has not incurred cash losses in the financial year and in the immediately preceding financial year.
11. The Company did not have any outstanding dues to any financial institution, banks or debenture holders during the year.
12. The Company has not granted any loans or advances on the basis of security by way of pledge of shares, debentures and other securities.
13. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, the Company is not a chit fund or a nidhi / mutual benefit fund/society.
14. According to the information and explanations given to us, the Company is not dealing or trading in shares, securities, debentures and other investments.
15. According to the information and explanations given to us, the Company has not given any guarantee for loans taken by others from banks or financial institutions.
16. The Company did not have any term loans outstanding during the year.
17. According to the information and explanations given to us and on an overall examination of the Balance Sheet of the Company, we are of the opinion that the funds raised on short-term basis have not been used for long-term investment.
18. The Company has not made any preferential allotment of shares to companies, firms or other parties covered in the register maintained under Section 301 oftheCompaniesAct1956.
19. The Company did not have any outstanding debentures during the year.
20. The Company has not raised any money by public issues during the year.
21. According to the information and explanations given to us, no fraud on or by the Company, has been noticed or reported during the course of our audit.
For B S R & Co.
Firm Registration No. 101248W
Pune Juzer Miyajiwala
27 February 2013 Partner
Membership No.: 047483