BSE LiveJul 13, 16:00
Bid Price (Qty.)
Offer Price (Qty.)
NSE LiveDec 27, 11:22
Bid Price (Qty.)
Offer Price (Qty.)
Independent Auditors'' Report
TO THE MEMBERS OF RUDRAKSH CAP TECH LIMITED REPORT ON THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
We have audited the accompanying financial statements of Rudraksh Cap Tech Limited (the Company), which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2016, the Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended, and a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
MANAGEMENT''S RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
The Management and Board of Directors of the company are responsible for the matters stated in the Section 134(5) of the Companies Act, 2013 with respect to the preparation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position, financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accounting principles generally accepted in India, including Accounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with rule 7 of Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014. This responsibility includes maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance with the provision of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the company and for preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application of appropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; design, implementation and maintenance adequate internal financial controls, that are operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records, relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error.
AUDITORS'' RESPONSI BILITY
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on our audit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act, the accounting and auditing standards and matters which are required to be included in audit reports under the provisions of the Act, and the rules made there under.
We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified under section 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor''s judgment, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments, the auditor considers internal control relevant to the Company''s preparations of the financial statements, that give a true and fair view, in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances, but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on whether the company has in place an adequate internal financial control system over financial reporting and operating the effectiveness of such controls. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by Company''s management and Board of Directors, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us, the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Act in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India:
(a) In the case of the Balance Sheet, of the state of affairs of the Company as at March 31, 2016;
(b) In the case of the Statement of Profit and Loss, of the profit of the Company for the year ended on that date; and
(c) In the case of the Cash Flow Statement, of the cash flows of the Company for the year ended on that date.
REPORT ON OTHER LEGAL AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. As required by the Companies (Auditor''s Report) Order, 2016 (the Order) issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of Section 143 of the Act, we give in the Annexure a statement on the matters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
2. As required by Section 143(3) of the Act, we further report that:
a) We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit;
b) In our opinion, proper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as appears from our examination of those books.
c) The Balance Sheet, the Statement of Profit and Loss, and the Cash Flow Statement dealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
d) In our opinion, the aforesaid Financial Statements comply with the applicable Accounting Standards specified under section 133(3) of the Act, read with rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rule 2014
e) On the basis of the written representations received from the directors as on March 31, 2016, taken on record by the Board of Directors, none of the directors is disqualified as on March 31, 2016, from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of the Act.
f) In our opinion and to the base of our information and according to the explanations given to us, We report as under with respect to other matters to be included in the Auditor''s Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014:
i) The Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financial position.
ii) The Company did not have any long term contracts including derivative contracts, for which there were any material foreseeable losses.
iii) There were no amount which were required to be transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund by the company.
Annexure to Auditors'' Report
Annexure referred to in the Auditors'' Report of even date to the Members of Rudraksh Cap Tech Limited on the accounts for the year ended 31st March, 2016.
On the basis of such checks as we considered appropriate and according to the information and explanations given to us during the source of our audit, we report that;
1. (a) The company has maintained proper records showing full particulars including quantitative details and situation of fixed assets.
(b) As explained to us, fixed assets have been physically verified by the management at regular intervals; as informed to us no material discrepancies were noticed on such verification.
(c) The title deeds of immovable properties are held in the name of the company.
2. (a) The inventory has been physically verified at reasonable intervals by the management.
(b) The discrepancies noticed on physical verification of the inventory as compared to books records which has been properly dealt with in the books of account were not material.
3. The Company has not granted any loans, secured or unsecured to companies, firms, Limited Liability partnerships or other parties covered in the Register maintained under section 189 of the Act.
(a) Accordingly, provision regarding terms and conditions of the grant of such loans are not prejudicial to the company''s interest is not applicable to the company and hence not commented upon.
(b) Provision regarding the schedule of repayment of principal and repayment of interest is stipulated and repayment or receipt are regular is not applicable to the company and hence not commented upon.
(c) Provision regarding overdue for more than ninety days and reasonable steps for recovery of the principal and interest is not applicable to the company and hence not commented upon.
4. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, the company has complied with the provisions of section 185 and I86 of the Companies Act, 2013 In respect of loans, investments, guarantees, and security.
5. The company has not accepted deposits from the public and hence the directives issued by the Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any other relevant provisions of the Act and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules, 2015 with regard to the deposits accepted from the public are not applicable.
6. The Central Government of India has not prescribed the maintenance of cost records under clause (d) of sub-section (1) of Section 148 of the Act. Hence, the provision of this clause is not applicable to the company.
7. (a) According to the information and explanations given to us and based on the records of the company, the company is regular in depositing with appropriate authorities undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund, Investor Education Protection Fund, Employees'' State Insurance, Income Tax, Sales Tax, Wealth Tax, Custom Duty, Excise Duty, Cess and other Statutory Dues applicable to it.
(b) According to the information and explanations given to us and the records of the company examined by us, there are no undisputed dues of Income Tax, sales tax, customs duty, wealth-tax, excise duty and cess were in arrears as at March 31, 2016 for a period of more than six months from the date on which they become payable.
(c) According to the information and explanation given to us, there are no dues of income tax, sales tax, service tax, duty of customs, duty of excise, value added tax outstanding on account of any dispute.
8. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, the Company has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not taken any loan either from financial institutions or from the government and has not issued any debentures.
9. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations given by the management, the company has not raised moneys by way of initial public offer or further public offer including debt instruments and term Loans. Accordingly, the provisions of clause 3 (ix) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
10. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations given by the management, we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by its officers or employees has been noticed or reported during the year
11. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations given by the management, the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided in accordance with the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 read with Schedule V to the Companies Act.
12. In our opinion, the Company is not a Nidhi Company. Therefore, the provisions of clause 4 (xii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company
13. In our opinion, all transactions with the related parties are in compliance with section 177 and 188 of Companies Act, 2013 and the details have been disclosed in the Financial Statements as required by the applicable accounting standards.
14. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations given by the management, the company has not made any preferential allotment or private placement of shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year under review. Accordingly, the provisions of clause 3 (xiv) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
15. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations given by the management, the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions with directors or persons connected with him. Accordingly, the provisions of clause 3 (xv) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
16. In our opinion, the company is not required to be registered under section 45 IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and accordingly, the provisions of clause 3 (xvi) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
FOR, MAYUR SHAH & ASSOCIATES
DATE : 14/05/2016 (M.NO.36827)
PLACE: Ahmadabad (PARTNER
FRN : 106125W