BSE LiveFeb 24, 16:00
Bid Price (Qty.)
Offer Price (Qty.)
Bid Price (Qty.)
Offer Price (Qty.)
1. We conducted our audit in accordance with Auditing Standards generally accepted in India. Those standards require that we plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance whether the financial statements are free of material misstatement. An audit includes examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. An audit also includes assessing the accounting principles used and significant estimates made by Management, as well as evaluating the overall financial statement preparation. We believe that our audit provides a reasonable basis for our opinion.
2. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order, 2003 as amended, issued by the Central Government of India in terms of Section 227(4A) of the Companies Act, 1956, and on the basis of such checks of the books and records of the Company as we considered appropriate and according to the information and explanations given to us, we give in the Annexure, a statement on the matters specified in paragraphs 4 & 5 of the said Order.
3. Further to our comments in the annexure referred to in paragraph 1 above we report that.
a) We have obtained all the information and explanations, which to the best of our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit;
b) In our opinion, proper books of account as required by law, have been kept by the Company, so far as appears from our examination of those books;
c) The Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account dealt with by this report are in agreement with the books of account.
d) In our opinion the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement dealt with by this report comply with the Accounting Standards referred in sub section (3C) of Section 211 of the Companies Act, 1956. except non-compliance of AS- 26 on accounting for Intangible Assets and non-compliance of AS- 28 on Impairment of Asset for technology fees.
e) On the basis of written representations received from the Directors as on 31st March 2012 and taken on record by the Board of Directors, none of the directors, is prima facie disqualified as on 31st March 2012 from being appointed as a director in terms of clause (g) of sub-section (1) of section 274 of the Companies Act, 1956; and
f) In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us, the said Financial Statements subject to non provision of doubtful debts and subject to non confirmation of balances of Debtors and Creditors account and its consequential effect on the profit and loss account and the value of assets and liabilities of the company which are not determinable give the information required by the Companies Act, 1956 in the manner so required, give a true and fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India:
i. in the case of the Balance Sheet of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31st March 2012;
ii. in the case of the Profit and Loss Account of the loss for the year ended on that date ; and
iii. in the case of the Cash Flow Statement, of the cash flows for the year ended on that date.
ANNEXURE TO THE AUDITORS' REPORT
(Referred to in paragraph 2 of the Auditor's Report of even date to the members of Advent Computer Services Limited on the accounts for the year ended 31st March, 2012)
1. a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars including quantitative details and situation of fixed assets.
b) As explained to us, the fixed assets of the Company have been physically verified by the Management during the year in a phased periodical manner, which in our opinion is reasonable, having regard to the size of the Company and nature of its assets. In accordance with the phased programme of verification, certain fixed assets were verified during the year and no material discrepancies were noticed on such verification.
c) Fixed Assets disposed off during the year were not substantial, and therefore, do not affect the going concern assumption.
2. The company does not have any inventory.
a)The Company has not granted any loans, secured or unsecured, to companies, firms or other parties listed in the Register maintained under Section 301 of the Act.
3. b) The Company has not taken any loans, secured or unsecured, from companies, firms or other parties listed in the Register maintained under section 301 of the Act.
4. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, there is an adequate internal control system commensurate with the size of the Company and the nature of its business with regard to the purchase of fixed assets and for the sale of services. Further on the basis of our examination of the books and information and as per the explanations given to us, we have neither come across nor have we been informed of any instance of continuing failure to correct major weaknesses in the aforesaid internal control.
5. There are no contracts that are required to be entered into the register maintained under Section 301 of the Companies Act.
6. The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public. Accordingly paragraph 4(vi) of the Order is not applicable.
7. In our opinion, the Company has an internal audit system, which in our opinion is commensurate with the size and nature of its business.
8. According to the information and explanation given to us, the Central Government has not prescribed for the maintenance of cost records under section 209(1)(d) of the Companies Act, 1956. Accordingly paragraph 4(viii) of the Order is not applicable.
9. a) According to the information and explanations given to us and the records of the Company examined by us, in our opinion the Company has been generally regular in depositing, with the appropriate authorities, undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund, Employees State Insurance, Income Tax, Customs Duty, Cess and other material statutory dues as applicable.
b) According to the information and explanations given to us, and relevant documents provided to us there are no undisputed outstanding statutory dues that have not been deposited on account of any dispute.
10. The Accumulated losses of the company are not more than 50 percent of its net worth. The company has incurred cash losses during the year covered by our audit. The company has also incurred cash losses during the previous year.
11. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, the Company has not defaulted in repayment of dues to any financial institution, bank or debenture holder.
12. The Company has not granted any loans and advances on the basis of security by way of pledge of shares, debentures and other securities. Accordingly paragraph 4(xii) of the Order is not applicable.
13. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, the Company is not a chit fund or a nidhi/ mutual benefit fund/ society. Accordingly paragraph 4(xiii) of the Order is not applicable.
14. The Company has not dealt with shares, securities, debentures and other investments during the year covered by our audit.
15. According to the information and explanations given to us the Company has not given any guarantee for loans taken by others from banks or financial institutions. Accordingly paragraph 4(xv) of the Order is not applicable.
16. According to the information and explanations given to us and documents produced before us the company has not obtained any term loan and hence paragraph 4(xvi) is not applicable to the company.
17. According to the information and explanations given to us and an overall examination of the Balance Sheet of the Company, we report that no funds raised on short-term basis have been used for long-term investment and vice- versa.
18. The Company has not made any preferential allotment of shares during the year, to parties and companies covered in the register maintained under section 301 of the Companies Act, 1956.
19. According to the information and explanations given to us, during the year covered by our audit report, the company has not issued any debentures
20. The company has not raised any money by public issue during the year. Accordingly paragraph 4(xx) of the Order is not applicable.
21. During the course of our examination of the books and records of the Company carried out in accordance with the generally accepted auditing practices in India, and according to the information and explanations given to us, no material fraud on or by the Company has been noticed or reported during the course of our audit.
For Vivekanandan Associates Chartered Accountants
Membership No: 021628
Date: 24th May, 2012