You are Here : What if 'Karta' in Hindu Undivided Family passes away?

Monday, 02:54

If NSDL asks for a declaration of new 'Karta' with the letter of consent from all the coparcener and if there is any undertaking that needs to be given then gives those undertakings, personal finance expert, Gaurav Mashruwala said.
MAR 25, 2017
03:15 PM

cnbc tv18 shows

All Shows

mytv on mobile

Track your portfolio on the go with

moneycontrol app

Follow us on
Available On