C Mahendra Exports Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on August 14, 2012, inter alia, to transact the following business:
1. To consider and approve Unaudited Financial Results and Limited Review Report of the Company for the first quarter ended June 30, 2012.
2. Alteration of Clause V (a) of the Memorandum of Association to increase the authorized share capital of the Company.
3. Alteration of Articles of Association under section 31 of the Companies Act, 1956 and other applicable provisions of any other laws, if any to alter Article No. 3 (Share Capital) and insert a New Article N. 90A (Share Warrants)
4. Preferential Issue of convertible warrants u/s 81(1A) of the Companies Act, 1956 accordance with the existing SEBI guidelines, necessary approvals, consents, permissions and or sanctions of COI and other statutory or regulatory authority, listing agreement with Stock Exchanges.
5. Appointment of Mr. Prabodh N. Shah as an Independent Director of the Company in place of Mr. Shailesh S. Vaidya, (Independent Director) who has resigned w.e.f. July 26, 2012.
6. To take note of statutory compliance of the company for the first quarter ended June 30, 2012.