Total Exports Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on July 14, 2012, inter aiia, to consider the following:
1. To fix the date, time and venue of Annual General Meeting of the Company for the year ended 2011-2012.
2. To fix the Book Closure dates.
3. To consider Increase in Authorised Share Capital of the Company.
4. To consider Preferential Allotment of equity shares to M/s Kartigya Trading Private Limited.
5. To consider the draft notice of Postal Ballot including Postal ballot Form u/s 192A of the Companies Act, 1956 read with Companies (Passing of the Resolutions by Ballot) Rules, 2011 regarding Shifting of Registered Office of the Company.
6. To consider & appoint Scrutinizer for conducting Postal Ballot.
7. To authorized a Director or Official of the Company to conduct Postal Ballot process.
8. To approve the Calendar of Events for conducting Postal Ballot.