Manappuram Finance Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May18, 2012, inter alia, transacted the following :
1. The meeting recommended to pay a final dividend of Re.1.00 per share (50 paise normal and 50 paise one time 20th year commemorative dividend) equity share of Rs. 2 each over and above the interim dividend declared on February 02, 2012.
2. The meeting appointed Mr. Jagdish Capoor as the Non Executive Chairman, who is the former Chairman of HDFC Bank.
3. Mr. V. P. Nandakumar is re designated as the Managing Director and CEO and will continue as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
4. Mr. l Unnikrishnan is re-designated as Executive Director and Deputy CEO.
5. Mr. B. N. Raveendra Babu is re-designated as the Executive Director.
These Changes will be effective from May 19, 2012.
6. Mr. Sudhindra Khanna is appointed to the board as the Nominee of Hudson Equity Holdings Limited in place of Mr. Gaurav Mathur in the board meeting held on May 17, 2012.