Lancor Holdings Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on July 29, 2011, inter alia, have accorded to the following:
1. Adoption of Audited Balance Sheet as on March 31, 2011 the Profit and Loss Account of the Company for the financial year ended March 31, 2011 and report of Directors and the Auditors thereon.
2. Declaration of dividend of Rs. 2/- per equity share to the equity shareholders of the company whose name appear in the Register of Members as on date of book closure for the year ended March 31, 2011.
3. Re-appointment of Mr. Jayesh N Thakkar as Director of the Company who retires by rotation in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
4. Re-appointment of M/s. G. M. Kapadia & Co. Chartered Accountants. Chennai as statutory auditors of the Company for the Financial year 2011-2012.
5. Appointment of Mrs. Sangeetha Shekar, as Director of the Company liable to retire by rotation.