201412 - Quarter 3
1. Subsequent to the quarter end, H&B Stores Limited (wholly owned
subsidiary) received certified
copy of the order from the Hon. High court authorizing reduction of
its share capital from Rs.
43.11 cr. to Rs. 19.15 cr. under section 100(1)(b) of the Companies
Act’1956 which is pending
filing with ROC.
2. Revision of Depreciation rate during the
year in application of Schedule
II of the Companies Act, 2013 entailed depreciation charge for the
quarter higher by Rs.0.20 cr. vis
a vis former practice.
3. The paid up capital has been
increased by Rs. 0.02 cr. by way of
allotment of 150676 equity shares of Rs. 1 each, pursuant to exercise
of stock options by
4. During the quarter Rs. 407.41 cr. have been
invested in long term investment
(including Rs. 1.10 cr. in wholly owned domestic subsidiary) and same
worth Rs. 105.49 cr. have
5. Deferred Tax & employee related dues covered
under AS 15 have been
provided on estimated basis.
6. Previous period figures have
been regrouped / rearranged
wherever necessary to conform to classification of this
7. The above results, duly
reviewed by the Audit Committee, have been approved by the Board of
Directors in its meeting held
on January 30, 2015.
8. Statutory Auditors have completed
review of this Financial Results &
Segment Report for the quarter and nine months ended December 31,
Dr. Anand C