Samsung phone battery catches fire, injures man

South Korean fire officials say a man suffered burns after the battery from a Samsung smartphone caught fire in his trouser pocket...
  • Language
  • App
  • Subscriptions
  • Specials
  • Sign-In
  • Register
GeStepAhead GrowMyMoney Tech Control
moneycontrol.com

Home » News » Technology

Feb 07, 2013, 10.10 AM | Source: Tech2.com

Samsung phone battery catches fire, injures man

South Korean fire officials say a man suffered burns after the battery from a Samsung smartphone caught fire in his trouser pocket...

Like this story, share it with millions of investors on M3

Samsung phone battery catches fire, injures man

South Korean fire officials say a man suffered burns after the battery from a Samsung smartphone caught fire in his trouser pocket...

Post Your Comments

Share Cancel

South Korean fire officials say a man suffered burns after the battery from a Samsung smartphone caught fire in his trouser pocket.Officials at Bupyeong Fire Station in Incheon city said Wednesday the lithium-ion battery was not in the phone when it caught fire. Such batteries are quick to charge but prone to overheating.The man suffered second-degree burns and a one inch wound on his thigh from Saturday's incident.Revenge of the battery

Click here for full story

Buy, Hold, Sell ? Hear it first on M3
Samsung phone battery catches fire, injures man

See all

Get started using your favorite social network

or

Login using moneycontrol ID

Username
Password

Need help logging in? Reset password.

Don´t have an account? Sign Up

Get started using your favorite social network

or

Simply sign up using this short form

* mandatory

UserName*

Username should be atleast 4 character

Password*

Password should be 8 or more characters,
atleast 1 number, 1 symbol & 1 upper case letter

Alert

Your Password should contain
  • 8 or more characters
  • At least 1 number
  • At least 1 symbol
  • At least 1 upper case letter
Confirm Password*
Email
Already have an account? Login