At least three new models including Velar, Discovery will hit the Indian roads this year, said Rohit Suri, Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India.
Available in SE Trim, the new variant is powered by a 2.0 litre petrol engine that delivers a power output of 177 kW.
Credit Suisse believes Great Britain pound depreciation will drive a multi-year outperformance for Jaguar Land Rover in a way similar to what happened with the Japanese yen for the Japanese stocks.
The month's performance has been driven by strong sales of the Land Rover Discovery Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Jaguar XF and the introduction of the Jaguar F-PACE, as well as strong year-on-year sales growth in China and Europe, JLR said in a statement.
China's cancellation of Jaguar Land Rover's patent on the Range Rover Evoque will not stop it from going after an alleged Chinese copycat in a separate unfair competition and copyright proceeding, a Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) spokesman said on June 21
The new facility will build both Range Rover Evoque and Land Rover Discovery Sport for Brazilian customers. The vehicles will be sold via dealers across Brazil from this month, the company said in a statement, without disclosing the production capacity of the facility.
Jaguar Land Rover is suing Chinese automaker Jiangling Motor for allegedly copying the British firm's Range Rover Evoque, a person with direct knowledge of the matter said - a rare move by a foreign automaker to fight copycats in the world's biggest autos market.
Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata contributed about 35 percent of all search results around automobiles, while the remaining 65 percent search results emerged from smaller cities and towns.
The Evoque range has been setting benchmarks in the industry since its launch and with the introduction of the 2016 model, we are confident of its continued success, JLR India president Rohit Suri said.
"Jaguar Land Rover, the UK's leading manufacturer of premium luxury vehicles, reported August 2015 retail sales of 29,327 vehicles, down 3 percent year-on-year," said the subsidiary of Tata Motors.
Luxury car maker JLR, the only supportive part for Tata Motors amid slowdown in its leading segment - commercial vehicle, reported record retail sales of 43,181 units during the month gone by, a growth of 17 percent year-on-year and 55 percent sequentially.
In August, Jaguar sold 5,405 units, up 92 percent reflecting strong demand for all XF derivatives, JLR said, adding Land Rover sold 22,447 units, up 18 percent.
Tata Motors owned British luxury car division Jaguar Land Rover will spend an additional 1 billion pound with UK suppliers over next four years, following continued strong global demand for its Range Rover Evoque.
An action packed show including an exclusive First Drive of Tata Aria 4x2 and first glimpse of the Range Rover Evoque.