Real-time Stock quotes, portfolio, LIVE TV and more.
Jan 24, 2012, 12.17 PM IST
Private sector lender Yes Bank is expected to report a profit after tax of Rs 242 crore in the October-December quarter of FY12, a massive growth of 26% as compared to Rs 191 crore in a year ago quarter
Net interest income is seen going up 28% to Rs 412 crore in the third quarter of FY12 versus Rs 323 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal.
- With increase in savings deposit rate CASA needs to be watched
- Margins may see some contraction due to savings rate hike
- Fee income likely to be strong at 30% YoY
- Credit growth to remain tepid
- Asset quality likely to be stable
Tags: Yes Bank
Action in Yes Bank
May 24 2013, 16:42
- in Rupee
May 23 2013, 09:33
- in Technicals