Jan 25, 2012, 11.01 AM | Source: CNBC-TV18
Sterlite Technologies is expected to report a profit after tax of Rs 14 crore in the third quarter of FY12, a fall of 20% as compared to Rs 17 crore in a year ago quarter.
Net sales are seen going up by 28% to Rs 741 crore versus Rs 579 crore year-on-year.
EBITDA is likely to move up 28% to Rs 55 crore in the quarter ended December FY12 versus Rs 43 crore in the corresponding quarter of last fiscal.
- Expect revenue growth on the back of good execution in conductor biz
- In telecom biz, realization in fibre and optical fibre remain key monitorable
- Expect improvement in EBITDA margins as low margin power segment orders get depleted
- High interest cost will keep PAT under pressure
- Expect order inflow to remain subdued
Mehraboon Irani, Principal and Head of Nirmal Bang
"The board of directors of the company by circular
Sterlite Technologies Ltd has informed BSE that th
Speaking to CNBC-TV18 Anand Agarwal, CEO & Directo