Jan 25, 2012, 11.01 AM | Source: CNBC-TV18
Sterlite Technologies is expected to report a profit after tax of Rs 14 crore in the third quarter of FY12, a fall of 20% as compared to Rs 17 crore in a year ago quarter.
Net sales are seen going up by 28% to Rs 741 crore versus Rs 579 crore year-on-year.
EBITDA is likely to move up 28% to Rs 55 crore in the quarter ended December FY12 versus Rs 43 crore in the corresponding quarter of last fiscal.
- Expect revenue growth on the back of good execution in conductor biz
- In telecom biz, realization in fibre and optical fibre remain key monitorable
- Expect improvement in EBITDA margins as low margin power segment orders get depleted
- High interest cost will keep PAT under pressure
- Expect order inflow to remain subdued