Real-time Stock quotes, portfolio, LIVE TV and more.
May 08, 2012, 11.53 AM IST
Commercial vehicle financing company Shriram Transport Finance is expected to report a fall of just 1% year-on-year in its profit after tax of Rs 337 crore for the fourth quarter of FY12, according to CNBC-TV18 poll.
Net interest income too is seen going down by 7% to Rs 300 crore for the January-March quarter of 2012 versus Rs 324.3 crore in a year ago period.
During the same period, however, net interest income including securitization is likely to increase 8.5% to Rs 837 crore.
- Muted growth in net profit due to higher provisions
- Margin uptick of 10 basis points owing to securitization benefit of last year
- Securitization income expected to grow 17%
- AUM growth to moderate to 12% YoY
- Disbursements expected to decline YoY due to growth slowdown in new CV space
- Asset quality and provisions likely to remain stable
Action in Shriram Transport Finance Corporation
May 23 2013, 16:33
- in Asian markets
May 23 2013, 09:33
- in Technicals