Real-time Stock quotes, portfolio, LIVE TV and more.
May 22, 2012, 05.09 PM IST
Rural Electrification Corporation is expected to report a growth of 9% year-on-year in its profit after tax of Rs 760 crore for the fourth quarter of FY12, according to CNBC-TV18 poll.
Net interest income is seen going up by 25% to Rs 1,065 crore for the January-March quarter of 2012 as against Rs 854 crore in the corresponding quarter of last fiscal.
- Expect loan growth of 24%
- Margin erosion likely on the back of elevated funding costs
- Asset quality - key monitorable
- Higher provisions likely
As on Q3, foreign currency borrowings constituted 12% of total borrowings
- MTM losses likely to be negligible
- Tamil Nadu SEB: Rs 11,000 crore
- Andhra Pradesh SEB: Rs 12,000 crore
May 22 2013, 13:11
- in MARKET OUTLOOK
May 22 2013, 10:44
- in Economy