Real-time Stock quotes, portfolio, LIVE TV and more.
May 14, 2012, 03.09 PM IST
Eicher Motors is expected to report a growth of 23.2% year-on-year in its consolidated profit after tax of Rs 90.2 crore for the first quarter of 2012, according to CNBC-TV18 poll.
Revenues are seen going up by 30% to Rs 1,803 crore from Rs 1,390 crore year-on-year.
EBITDA is likely to go up by 8% to Rs 176 crore in the January-March quarter of 2012 versus Rs 163 crore in the corresponding quarter of last fiscal.
However, operating profit margin is seen falling at 9.7% versus 11.7% during the same period.
Key factors to watch out for:
* Strong volume growth of 29% YoY expected across operating segments
* However, net realizations to decrease 3% YoY as product mix shifting towards Royal Enfield bikes and competitive intensity increasing in commercial vehicle space.
* Margins to be lower YoY as high competition to prevent Eicher’s VECV business to grow margins despite 12% volume growth.
* While the Royal Enfield business may see a strong margin improvement QoQ, its overall impact on EBITDA is insignificant.
* Expect a strong 25% YoY growth in PAT, even with lower EBITDA margin due to 24% YoY sales growth
Tags: Eicher Motors
May 17 2013, 12:38
- in FII View
May 17 2013, 12:39
- in MARKET OUTLOOK