Real-time Stock quotes, portfolio, LIVE TV and more.
May 10, 2012, 05.47 PM IST
Public sector lender Canara Bank is expected to report a growth of 7% year-on-year in its profit after tax of Rs 964 crore for the fourth quarter of FY12, according to CNBC-TV18 poll.
Net interest income is seen going up by 2.5% to Rs 2,019 crore from Rs 1,973 crore year-on-year.
• Management guidance for FY12 loan growth at 16% - 17%
• NIMs likely to be stable QoQ
• Decline in recoveries from written-off accounts would result in flat non interest income growth
• Slippages likely to increase QoQ
• Restructuring expected to increase due to high exposure to SEBs
Action in Canara Bank
May 23 2013, 16:33
- in Asian markets
May 23 2013, 09:33
- in Technicals