10 Mar 2012, 11.14 am | Source: CNBC-TV18
His books are the bible for management students across the globe. Anuradha Sengupta of CNBC-TV18 catches up with Philip Kotler, professor of internati...
12 Jun 2010, 11.31 am | Source: Reuters
Nike Inc may not be a World Cup sponsor, but the athletic clothing and shoe giant is the top brand online for consumers tuned into the world's biggest...
03 Nov 2009, 4.22 pm | Source: Reuters
Direct marketing gains new clout in Asia...
26 Oct 2009, 10.29 am | Source: Forbes India
Under its new chief Vishakha Mulye, ICICI Venture is learning to strike a difficult balance between building an entrepreneurial culture and also tappi...
03 Oct 2009, 3.38 pm | Source: CNBC-TV18
This week on CNBC-TV18's speical show Storyboard we have 1) The debate over advertising emergency contraceptives. 2) With Number Portability around th...
- Fed meet expectations hitting rupee; 60/USD seen: Axis Bank
- How will Asia react to Bernanke cutting QE? Nomura's take
- ANALYSIS: Market overreacting to Apollo Tyres' Cooper buy
- Rupee paying for govt mess; don't like gold NBFCs: HDFC Sec
- Mr Bernanke! stock markets are all ears
- Close long positions if Nifty stays at low levels: Sukhani
Jun 19 2013, 16:41
- in FII View
Jun 19 2013, 12:44
- in MARKET OUTLOOK