16 Apr 2013, 1.37 pm | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Falling gold prices spell good news for India, especially since huge gold imports was one of the key reasons for the country’s worsening current ac...
16 Apr 2013, 10.27 am | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Cyprus gold holdings are at a mere 13.9 tons, which only accounts for 0.045% of global gold holdings, and a sell-off (should it occur) should be a non...
- Tata Steel's Q4 loss at Rs 6528 cr on impairment provision
- Sensex cracks 387 as Japan falls; SBI, L&T lead losers
- Phaneesh Murthy pressured Roiz for abortion: Lawyer
- Rupee poised to test all-time lows: Jai Bala
- Malvinder Singh denies Daiichi's charges of wrongdoing
- Stay with short bias; avoid banks till expiry: Experts
May 23 2013, 16:33
- in Asian markets
May 23 2013, 09:33
- in Technicals