23 May 2013, 2.09 pm | Source: Moneycontrol.com
ICRA estimates the sugar production of the domestic sugar industry to decline from 26 million MT in sugar year (SY1) 2011-12, to around 24-24.5 millio...
06 May 2013, 6.10 pm | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Rating agency ICRA, in a report, says the restoration of pricing power to telcos and the uptake of data services have been two positive developments f...
03 May 2013, 3.53 pm | Source: Moneycontrol.com
ICRA has come out with its comments on RBI's monetary policy. A reduction in the cash reserve ratio seems likely only in the event of a sizable extern...
02 May 2013, 1.41 pm | Source: Moneycontrol.com
Based on a relatively more benign outlook for inflation and the current account deficit following the recent moderation in commodity prices, as well a...
- Here is how bad loans affected banks in Jan-March quarter
- Minimum shareholding rule: Market to see $2bn worth paper
- Thursday's damage may keep mkt edgy for next few days
- Deccan Chronicle's revival plans hit roadblock: Here's why
- Jet Airways amends AoA to avoid need for open offer
- Bad week for pharma: Top 3 lose Rs 10,280cr in mkt cap
May 24 2013, 16:42
- in Rupee
May 23 2013, 09:33
- in Technicals