May 10, 2012, 09.56 AM IST
Nifty 5000 put, 5300 call and 5200 call saw highest build up in open interest yesterday.
- Total Puts added 46.6 lakh shares in open interest (OI) on Wednesday
- Total Calls added 27.7 lakh shares in OI
- Nifty 5000 put, 5300 call, 5200 call saw highest build up in OI
- Nifty 5200 call added 3.7 lakh (6%) shares in OI
- Nifty 5000 put shed 1 lakh (1.5%) shares in OI
- Nifty 5300 call added 1.8 lakh (3%) shares in OI
- Nifty 4900 put added 19 lakh (41%) shares in OI
- Nifty 4600 put added 16 lakh (48%) shares in OI
- Nifty 5100 call added 3.7 lakh (9.5%) shares in OI
- Total Nifty Futures shed 1.7 lakh shares in OI yesterday and stock futures added 1.5 crore shares in OI
- Nifty PCR rose to 0.97 from 0.94
- Nifty May Futures are trading at 9.15 points premium versus 5.65 points premium to spot
FIIs have net bought Rs 1,093 crore worth of shares in F&O on May 9, as per provisional data available on NSE.
They have net bought Rs 145 crore in Index Futures and Rs 1,109 crore in Index Options while FIIs have net sold Rs 191 crore in Stock Futures yesterday.
Video of the day
Dec 6 2013, 15:02
- in MARKET OUTLOOK
Dec 4 2013, 11:08
- in FII View
Copyright © e-Eighteen.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of moneycontrol.com is prohibited.